chapter 1

Hey I'm sofia and this is a story about a girl named Alondra hope you like it
******************************

Hi I'm Alondra barajas and I'm 23 years old and I'm on  vacation so me and my sister lily are going to get ready for the pool party "lily come on we have to go to the gym. Get your ass down here" lily was running down the stairs "okay I'm ready" "ok let's go my car or your car"

"Ummm your car it's faster" lily said "well of corce it is it's a lambergene what do you expect" lily really loves me car so we get in the car
************************************************************

At the gym lily is on the treadmill and I'm in the place were girls arnt aloud because men are supposed to be there but I don't care I was punching the punching bag and four men come walking in they gave me strang look. But I didn't care. But one of them caught my eye he was tall has long curly hair he was looking at my bum of course he was. So I decided to teach him how to stop looking at my bum so I grabbed my phone and keys.

Then left but he was following me then I grabbed my sister and said "lily we have to go shopping for the bikini. Go wait for me in the car please" I asked her "yes Alondra" I gave her the keys she left "what do you want pretty boy" he just smirked at me and said "I want you and the names styles. Harry styles" "well Mr.styles do you want to come with us to the pool party this Friday?" "Hunny I'm the one who planes the party but can't wait so see you there" he said and winked he grabbed my phone and put his phone number and name. And left I whent back to the car "ready" "ready" we both say I speed to the store (lily and Alondra are going as twins picture on top) lily got hers and i got mine we are practicly twins.

Hope you liked that and vote for my book. Hope to see you at the pool party
-harry