Classified Documents

The Truth of Shiba Tatsuya

Classified Information

1st January 2097

Subject has been identified to predominantly wield 2 abilities. The ability to breakdown the Eidos, termed 'Decomposition', and the other to reconstruct information bodies, 'Regrowth'. Despite his mental magic calculation area being hardwired to accept and process only these 2 forms of Magic, a conceptual form of Dispersal-type magic and Convergence-type magic, he has proven himself capable of adapting to harsh circumstances and solving problems.
Magicians have the ability to alter information dodies by rewriting information bodies temporarily. Subject's unique abilities hinder his abilities to perform duties similar to a Magician's, thus forcing the clan to demote him to a Guardian status, trained to be unmatched in Physical combat. Alongside mastery in various martial disciplines, subject holds 5 trump cards that when wielded, become near-invincible against most magicians.

They are :

Gram Demolition - The psion crowding out effect that destroys any magical activation sequence. Only feasible to those who have an abnormal Psion count.
Class: Anti-Magic
Strength: Capable of eliminating 99.99% of conventional magic as spectacularly seen in the 9SC of 2095, Monolith code
Weakness: Incapable of incapacitating information bodies that are unusually strong e.g Parasites. (Problem has been accounted for by developing a conceptual bullet, named 'Inner Ki strike')

Gram Dispersion - A higher form of magical nullification, able to shred and decompose magical sequences currently in effect as well.
Class: Anti-Magic
Strength: Requires less Psions than Gram demolition.
Weakness: Has only been seen to be activated at close distance

Flash cast - Yotsuba's trademark, the ability to recall whole chunks of magic sequences.
Class:Magic Invocation
Strength: Able to bypass his innate disinclination to CAD-produced activation sequences, invoking magic faster than even most modern magicians can.
(Refer to previous letters for more details)
Weakness: Only limited to simple, single systematic sequences

Material Burst / Mist Dispersal - Strategic-class magic and attack deployed by his alias, 'God of Destruction' Ooguro Ryuuya, reducing all matter to its elementary states and further.
Class: Decomposition Magic
Strength: Desecration of land and man. A weapon of horrific mass destruction
Weakness: Innately a magic sequence, can be blocked by anti-magic
(Observed with Tomitsuka's contact-type gram demolition and Kudou's Parade)

Baryon Lance - A combination of both decompostion and regrowth, utilising theory of FAE. Capable of intense penetration that is unstoppable by conventional magic. Not enough data has been retrieved from analyses, videos enclosed would be provided at a later date.

However, subject has not materialised the ability to use the 'Time field', by utilising Elemental sight and Regrowth to the highest degree, subject can theoretically alter time within a fixed spatial plane.
'Time field' forcibly prolongs time in an area and could be said to be the literal opposite of Shiba Miyuki's intrinsic magic, Cocytus. By freezing everything but the spirit, the mind comprehends the eternity of nothingness. The mind is awake, when all is asleep. This mental censure, if used long enough would be enough to destroy mental states via psychological action, as a side-effect.

By applying Area of effect magic and reading the Eidos of combatants within a certain field, he can extend their 'Time' by freezing them in a split second frame, rewinding continuosly. This ability would be the complete his epithet that was bestowed by the sage, Arthur S.Clarke. Conceptually, this magic would only be seen on par with 'Lunar Strike', albeit with completely different methods.