meh//Michael Clifford

I am a girl, trust me. Only, I don't like talking one of them. I don't like doing my nails and wax on weekends and talk about ex boyfriends and have parties. I don't like crying over makeup and texts and I am most certainly not obsessed with cats. I don't like wearing high heels and dresses. I don't like even combing my hair. I don't have big boobs and I don't know how to get the sexy figure. I am not obsessed with what I eat and how I eat, I am a walrus. I eat like a truck. I love football and I skate. I didn't even know how to wear a pad until 2 years of my period. I don't like painting my nails and I like listening to grunge, hip hop and punk rock music. I did not really like country music or pop. It annoyed me. I don't have a celebrity crush- Okay, fine, its Eminem. But that's it. I don't know what "girl code" is, I have had like 2 friends who were girls, but they left because I was too annoying to be around in public. Boys don't ask me for dates or dance. I am the last person someone would actually date, when I say last, I mean, last. But trust me- I am a girl.

That's all about me. I was happy with all of it, I really was. I did not really need the attention of a guy, I did not really want to be asked for dates until he came along. The new guy in our school- Michael Clifford. He was the first guy I ever checked out. The first guy I wanted to hang out with in more than a friendly way. I kind of have a huge crush on him- my first crush ever.

But you know what they say? Girls like me don't get to boys like Michael Clifford.