Speechless

Another one shot about Seitaro and Rin from Mermaid Swamp, requested by BiancaYuka. I hope you like it <3

btw: It's the evening before the group is going on the vacation in the mountains (the evening before the game starts) ^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

'Team up with a classmate. You all need to do a presentation about photosynthesis.' The biology teacher explains, while grabbing a plant: 'Every plant can do it...That's interesting, huh?'

Rin, who is sitting in the back next to her best friend Yuka, yawns out loud.

Seitaro, who is sitting in the front, turns around and looks at his blonde friend with an raised eyebrow. How could she possibly get tired? This lesson was actually really interesting.

'So, Rin and Seitaro, you two will work together on this project.'

'What?' Seitaro asks confused and before he can continue, Rin stands up and shouts 'You said: Team up!'

'Yeah, but I know you two can work great as a team. And I think Seitaro can help you, miss Yamazaki...Your grades aren't that good for biology.'

'That's just because the lessons are way too boring. I couldn't care less about some nonsense crap about how a plant grows,' Rin says whining.

'Miss Yamazaki, shut it please. You and Seitaro are working together, if you like it or not.'

'Let's play hide and seek.' A small girl with blonde hair in a braid hopped up and down. Her blue eyes sparkled like sapphires when she smiled happily.

'I don't know...You always get angry when you lose...' another girl says, her hair dark blue and in an ponytail.

'NO I DON'T!' the little girl shouted, while the other girl flinched.

Seitaro, a small guy, looked at her from the other side of the playground. He noticed how the other kids would always stay from a far distance of this blonde girl. They were right, because she was really intense and really short tempered. But, however he would never admit it, he felt connected to the blonde girl in some way...

Rin was always a little mean towards people, but Seitaro knew that she had a soft side...Although she would never show it around him.

Before Rin can leave the classroom, Seitaro stops her: 'So, my place tonight?'

She looks at me annoyed 'Can't this just wait? Tomorrow is our vacation...I just want to relax.'

'We can finish the project real quick and then...watch a movie or something.'

She thinks about it for a moment 'Okay, fine. But only because you are a nerd and I don't want to make a nerd cry.'

Seitaro smiles at her and pats her on the shoulder 'And I don't want a fight with a yamamonkey.'

'Maybe the sun? A beach, with palm trees and big coconuts...' Yuka smiled while dreaming about this perfect vacation destination. 

'But way too expensive...We have to travel by plane then...And hotels are expensive there...' Yuuta said, but Rin already grabbed the flyer and threw it away 'Okay, next.'Seitaro snickered and picked the next flyer from the big pile.

It was the first time that the four friends would go on a vacation together. Now the time had finally come, however, they couldn't agree about the destination.