1. Purr Like A Kitty

Sanityshipping is a very rare shipping and I found out about it on tumblr. I actually started to get obsessed with this pairing but it turns out there was no fanfiction of it. :,( So I decided to start making some one -shots because I...I uh...um... so I started making some one-shots. Here are a list of things you need to know throughout the story:

Season 0 Yami- Yami 

Post Season Yami- Atem

/blah/ Yami to Atem 

//blah// Atem to Yami

Aaaand... that's pretty much it. Enjoy! 

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . .

* rub* *pur* *rub* *pur* ' Like a cat.' Atem thought . He smiled softly as he continued to rub the other's back. Apparently Yami was asleep on his lap but was somehow unconsiously purring between every touch. 

Suddenly Yami flipped over, stirring a little but fell back into dream land. Atem watched him a bit before a lightbulb clicked in his head. 

He poked the other's stomach with his index finger softly. Just a light shift but nothing else. He then had an amused look on his face and continued to poke him. Yami's eye twitched while it was still shut. 

He continued to jab Yami's stomach until finally Yami woke up only to flinch when the next one came. 

Atem apparently didn't notice since he was to busy annoying Yami. 

/What the hell are you doing?/ Atem jumped and tried to look innocent.

//Having fun// Atem then jabbed his side. " St-stop!" He snorted and ignored him and continued to touch his sensitive side.

Yami eventually grabbed both of his wrists and pushed him down. " I was sleeping peacefully untill you decided to bother me. You know I hate it when you do that." Atem stuck his tongue out and pouted. " Well you're no fun."

Yami rolled his eyes and let go of his wrists while sitting up, still having Atem pinned in place. " Where's everyone? Or better yet, how long was I out?" Atem sat up as well and wrapped his arms around the other's waist. " It was 3 when you decided to fall asleep on me while aibou and Jou were dueling. Was it really that boring?" Yami ignored the last question while Atem and looked at the clock. " It's about seven. We need to eat." 

Yami shook his head. "Or we could do something else."

Atem had a questioning look on his face. " Wh-what?" Yami turned off the lamp and laid on Atem's lap. " Keep stroking." He demanded. Atem blushed. So all along he knew he was being stroked on his back? " A-alright." Yami smirked and sat up before placing his lips on the other's. " It's very relaxing."

Atem stole the next kiss. " Alright then. I'll see what I can do."