Love for a man ?

It was almost time . Half hours left until it struck 3 - the end of science session and the end of school . Selena , Bella and I which was busy with our gossip had been rushing on writting notes . Selena the blue eyes girl with curly blonde hair, who's got the face of Taylor Siwft and Bella which is the copy of Selena Gomez had been my bff since we're 4years old . The bell at last rung at 3 . Gathering all of my mindmap's papers , I stuffed them in my black file .

"Hey cindy!! , wait for us " , bella shouted to me for the corridor . "You're too slow" , i replied . Left our files in locker and heading to cafe . "Woah , pretty girl be careful , i might hug you if you always smile in front me" said the golden boy to me while his friends watching . It was Aaron , Danny and Jackson . They were very alike to the popular artis because they got grey eyes , nice face and the popularity . All the girls in our school want to dating with them and all boys want to be they're bff . "Pfftt, you've had hug me for a million times dumb" , i replied . They were the boys that in our gengs . 3 girls and 3 boys , we were bff since we're 10 . The boys really got the popularity from the girls and same goes to us , the girls .

**************

Aaron always came to my house to accompany me when my parents went abroad . "Aren't you going to cook, my tummy have been screamed from one hours ago",said Aaron in his lower and sad voice that makes me laugh at high volume of my voice . "Lets go to some special places that I've always went". Aaron was excited and said "really?" in happy .

"This is the special place that you've mentioned before ?" in annoying face . I nod and laugh because his annoy face . "McDonald was very good for someone who's starving like you", I said in laugh . Aaron start walk away in angry . "Please , don't leave ", I was still in laugh and hold Aaron's arm . Then he joined laughing with me . We ate the same meals and went back home .

Aaron was like my part of my family . We always been anywhere together for 8years . He was like my own brother but lately I feel my love to Aaron had changed from love to own brother to love for a man .

------------
Heyy guys !! this is my first writting , please give me some advise 😭 . dont forget to vote . xoxo 💜