1~Hi I'm Julia; Julia Gaurdners.

Just a heads up! This is NOT a Shawn Mendes Imagine!! I just want to make that clear!! I do other stories as well!!! So just an FYI!! Enjoy the story!!
______________________________________________________________________________

"Hey, Julia. Where did you get your sweater?" I hear one of my friends ask me.

"Umm. I think Forever 21." I say and keep writing notes down.

I'm in History class and we're learning about World War I. I think it's fascinating! My friends think otherwise. Let me introduce my friends and I.

1st Friend: Kelsie Rinners, she's smart and a fashionista. She loves to design her own clothes, outfits, shoes, ect... She wants to own a Fashion Designing Company or a Fashion Store.

2nd Friend: Madison Littleson, she's cute, funny, and she loves to have fun! Last summer she went down to Florida and met a guy there. She said that he was cute and funny. They're friends til this day. She loves to party and clubbing. She has made fake ID's for all of us.

That's all my friends. I only have two, but I'm glad they're part of my life. My life rocked, until the day my mom got me a laptop.... Here's that story...

*Flashback*

"Julia! Time for cake!" My mom says from the kitchen.

"I'm coming!" I say and run down the stairs.

I get to the kitchen and see a medium sized box on the table. I sit down and mom comes in the room and nods her head for me to open it. I open it and in there was a laptop. I looked at it before taking it out.

"You got me a laptop?!" I ask and smile at her.

"Well, you're 16 and you're responsible. Happy birthday sweetie." My mom says and I hug her.

"Thank you!" I say and run upstairs with my laptop.

I sit on my bed and open my laptop on my lap. I start setting stuff up.... after that I finally get to set up my very own Facebook account. I set it up and friend request my friends. They instantly confirm it.

~Bing!

Message from: Kelsie and Madison.

'Hey you got your own Facebook account! Yay!' ~~Kelsie

'Just got your very own Facebook account! Welcome to the Social Media! LOLZ!! :)' ~~~Madison

'Yeah I know! It's awesome! Do you know if Matthew is on here?' ~Julia

'Oh yes he's on here. So is his slutty girlfriend, Olivia. Why do you want to know?' ~~Kelsie

'It's obvious! Kelsie she likes him! She stares at him all the time at lunch and in Spanish!' ~~~Madison

'Oh yeah....' ~~Kelsie

'Guys! Stop! Matthew and I don't even talk to each other, he hardly even notices me anyway.' ~Julia

'Whatever.' ~~~Madison

'Guys, I got to go. My mom and I are going out to eat. Bye.' ~~Kelsie

'Bye! Have fun!' ~~~Madison

'Bye!' ~Julia

Kelsie left conversation.

I log off as well. I sigh and close my laptop.

*End of Flashback*

"Julia!" Madison says.

"What?" I ask shaking my head a little.

"Are you okay? You look a little pale." She says and I just nod.

"Okay." Kelsie hesitates.

I walk past them to lunch. I sit down and notice my crush looking at me. As soon as we make eye contact he looks away. I look down at my lunch tray. I just hope he'll notice me more than just that......

"Julia? What happened?" Madison asks me as I take a bite of the pizza.

"Oh..... Umm. Sorry I just have a lot of things on my mind......" I trail off.

_______________________________________________

What do you think's on Julia's mind?? IDK!! LOLZ

If you like it then vote or comment or both! If you want you can follow me!

If you don't like my stories then don't read them!! HAHA!!!

Til next time Babes!! Love you!