One in two

OK, so my third story. i keep having ideas and stuff for different stories oh well, ill finnish the other ones later :)  this is very short but i gotta get to bed so ill write more over the weekend 

___________________________________________________________________________________

"ugh stella do you have to play that music so loud??" it's 3 am and she's blasting some indie rock that starts to get annoying after a few notes in. 

"Of course i do, it helps me sleep." She replied as if i was the annoying one.

"well, just turn it down some. okay?"

"Why dont you listen to your ipod if it annoys you so?"

"you know i lost it last week, do you have to rub it in?"

"sorry Aya"  She walked over to her stereo and turned the silver-ish blue nob. The sound subsided a bit and i drifted off to sleep. 

*-~THE NEXT MORNING~-*

I looked in the mirror, my  red hair  hung loosely in a side braid, my bangs were a mess and my make up had smeared a bit.

i wore a neon green tank top and black skinny jeans. Oh how i love the campus life. I wiped the smudged mascara and eye liner from under my eye and to the corner with my index finger then used the back of my hand to get rid of it.

Then i ran a comb through my bangs a couple times. 'That should do' i thought to myself. Im accually quiet glade a was blessed with my mothers natural good looks and slender figure.

i went to grab my blue back pack and slipped on my green converse flats . 

"Get up!" i yelled in Stella's ear before slapping her and running out of the room.

"Ha! teach her to wake me up with that indie crap" I laughed to myself 

i ran down the hall  and into the dorm lounge. I grabbed some coffee and a granola bar. i have an exam today so ill need all the energy i can get.

i put my ear buds in and the sweet sound of Lights voice began to ring through my head as i walked to my first class and sang along. 

"From the busy parks, to the icy tides.

Someday we'll decide where we want to live out our lives.

Formalities sparked, tumbling along.

Keeping the heat on even though summer's come and gone.

I would sail across the east sea, just to see you on the far side.

Where the wind is cold and angry, there you'll be to take me inside.

We'll find ways to fill the empty, far from all the hysteria.

I don't care if we suddenly find ourselves in Siberia.Siberia

Inside a street car, or on a mountain trail.

Details, details,You breathe in when I exhale.

No matter where we are, or which way the wind blows.

Or how heavy the snow, nothing can change where we will go.

I would sail across the east sea, just to see you on the far side.

Where the wind is cold and angry, there you'll be to take me inside.

We'll find ways to fill the empty, far from all the hysteria.

I don't care if we suddenly find ourselves in Siberia.

Siberia,We'll leave Canada, for Siberia.

Siberia, Siberia, Siberia, Siberia, Siberia...

I would sail across the east sea, just to see you on the far side.

Where the wind is cold and angry, there you'll be to take me inside.

We'll find ways to fill the empty, far from all the hysteria.

I don't care if we suddenly find ourselves in Siberia.

Siberia,We'll leave Canada.. For Siberia."

_______________________________________________________________________________________