The corner store

A mother and her 9 years old daughter, Katie just recently moved in a big, white house. It was situated far from others, the closest town was 30 minutes away. Katie was homeschooled. She was a quiet, polite, sweet and a funny girl. She liked dolls, she had many but they were in boxes somewhere in the basement. One day, while her mother was driving back to her house she decided to get Katie something. She stop at a red light and turn left, a corner store was coming up so she stopped there. In the store she seen this beautiful doll who had blonde hair, blue eyes and was wearing a white dress made out of silk. Reminding her of how much her daughter loved dolls, she decided to buy it for her. When she gets to the counter to buy the doll, the cashier warned her about the doll. " Be careful! This doll has been bought by many, but return saying it was alive". She said. The mother thought she was joking, so she bought the doll. "Wait!" The cashier yelled as she grabs her arm. "Yes?", the mom answered. The cashier opens an old box and pulls out a book. " here," she says, " this is a book for the doll. You NEED to follow rede rules for the safety of yourself and others". " okay." The mom says grabbing the book and leaving...

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Feb 21, 2016 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

The Dollजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें