February 20th, 2016

A Recent Dream of Mine

I was laying on the floor staring up at the ceiling, it was in our highschool gym, some game was going on, an I was saying some things, having a good time. And she came by leaning over a table to peer at me upside down on the floor, an she pushed her self down an i leant up for a sec to get up an say "hi" kind of a thing and she grabbed my face, and kissed me, it wasn't hard, nor painful... It felt absolutely right, just what we've been waiting for for so long now... The smile she gave after, oh my god, that smile. She was so happy. Her cheeks were rosing to a bright red and she hovered upwards again to get off the table and see me on the floor more personally, she continued with the face grab thing again, can't lie, it's so comfortable having that force hold you into such a passionate act, an her fingers combed through my teal/green hair on the back of my head. Her eyes were closed, definitly. She wanted this moment to be so perfect. I remember her little brother all a sudden watching us, he was beside me on the floor all along, he just stared with his mouth ajar, but he grinned so happily after, he was so excited.

"I was just as excited as you are," I thought to myself as if I was talking to him past this momentous part in my life.

Then I woke up, I remembered seeing her mother across the gym watching us in the dream as well, an not too happy, she smiled though, and I can't place a good reason why, maybe because of how her daughter is happy, an with someone who makes her happy...

The dream continued...

Because here I am today, and I get to live everyday in this dream, with her.