Damn Daniel [Phan]

Phil and I have been bestfriends since I could remember, last week we both admitted to having feelings towards eachother. Tonight we're going to have our very first date togetger .

I'm so anxious I don't know what to wear I don't know why I'm so worried since Phil has seen me at my very worst. I searched through my draws still nothing. I glanced at my clock oh shit I only have 15mins till Phil is here.

I saw one of my many favourite pairs of black jeans and grabbed them and then found a white button up.

I tried to get dressed as fast as I could which resulted in me falling over multiple times. I had to make sure my fringe was styled to perfection. Damn it I only have 5 minutes till Phil gets here I won't have enough time to find a pair of shoes that would actually go with my outfit so I grabbed my favourite pair of white vans. I slipped them on making sure I tied them so I wouldn't trip over them.

I heard a knock at the door quickly checking my fringe again I ran down to answer it. I opened the door to be meet with a handsome looking Phil. "Damn Daniel back at it again with the white vans" he said as he looked me up and down. I blushed and grabbed my leather jacket locking my door on the way out grabbing onto Phil's hand as he lead me to his car. He opened the door for me like a true gentleman.

We arrived at a fancy looking restaurant I mean I would of been fine with McDonalds but I mean if he wants to take me here so be it.

We spent the whole dinner talking about when we first realised we had feelings for one another. I couldn't be happier then I am now.

It was getting late so we got ready to head back so Phil could drop me off at my house. We pulled up to my house Phil stopped the car and turned to look at me "tonight was great I'm so glad I decided to confess my feelings to you" Phil started to lean in "me too" I whispered just before he crashed his lips on to mine. It wasn't a hot and heated one it was a soft and gentle one that only lasted a couple seconds.

I got out of the car say my goodbyes and that I'll see him tomorrow. I started walking towards my house when I heard Phil whisper " Damn Daniel".

With that I went inside my house and went straight to sleep with the biggest smile on my face thinking "Damn Daniel how did you manage to get this lucky".