Chapter 1

I never imagined that after having my degree this would be my life, of course imagined a great career ahead of me, but I never thought of the consequences it would bring. My farewell to everyone in Portugal is always on my mind, it's already 3 am and nothing, perhaps the nerves, my anxiety .... I do not know anything anymore.

(Alarm rings: 8 am)

Rita: Shit! SHIT 8 AM WHAT , FAST !!! No, no, I can not be late.

Got dressed really fast, washed my face very quickly to be able to leave the house, first day at work and I have to be late ...

I come to the headquarters of Adidas in Barcelona, ​​where I live now, I moved from Lisbon, Portugal, where I was born and spent my whole life so far .. With 21 years, finished the journalism course a few months ago and already got a job as the host and interviewer Adidas.

I open the front door and it seemed like I entered another world, something I have never seen in my life, everything was great, it was my life ... and stoped dreaming when someone yells my name, when I look is the secretary that rushes me to the dressing rooms where they did my hair and makeup to begin recording. It seems that here they don't like to waste time. Everyone is very friendly, we were talking about my life in Portugal and why moved, if I am to enjoy Barcelona, ​​etc.

Boss: Hope I'm not interrupting anything. - Says walking into my dressing room while I take a look at the script.

Rita: No, no. Be my guest

Boss: Well, I just came here to wish you good luck for your first day of work, I know that it couldn't have been easy on you to move from Portugal to Barcelona for a job.

Rita: Yes, but it's worth it!

Boss: Haha, okay, so then when you're done I want you to go to my office.

Rita: okay

Boss: See you later!

Rita: Goodbye! - And I continue to read my lines

--------

AND ACTION!

"Welcome to the Youtube channel of Adidas! I am Rita Cunha and I'm here today to show you a little more about the world of adidas ..."

And that was my day, recording and recording ... In the end I went to my boss who just wanted to know if I liked my first day of work, AND IF I LIKED, I LOVED IT.

My dream was coming true right in front of my eyes, I was able to do and talk about  two of my favorite things, sports and journalism.

I got home and I'm exhausted, I decide to order a pizza to celebrate the end of my first day at work and call my mother.

Mother: FILHAAAA! - Screaming

Rita: Jesus mom,calm down.

Mother: tell me everything, how was it?

Rita: It went well, we made several recordings and that's about it.

Mother: Good. You understood everything?

Rita: Yes, you know that the first couple of days in Barcelona were the most difficult, wasn't used to spanish, but now I can understand everything thanks to you mama.

Mother:I know, I know. But are you doing better?

Rita: Now that I'm working I will get better but before I was more depressed because I had nothing to do, no friends ..

Mother: Yes,  I just don't want you to give up on your dream because of us or because you miss home, you can come here every now and then to get back in touch, but the opportunity you've been given is one in a thousand.

Rita: You're right.

Mother: Your father is here snoring like a pig so I'm off to bed, and you do the same.

Rita: I'll just finish eating dinner and go.

Mother: Okay then, sleep well and you know we are all very proud of you.

Rita: Yes, I know, thank you, send kisses to everyone.

And once again it was me, my pizza and TV series.

The first week of work flew by and I could not be more happy with my life, everyone I work with is spectacular, it doesn't even feel like working,  we're always playing around.

It's Saturday night and I'm with Ana in my apartment, she works with me and we are both cooking.

Ana: Look at the fleek of the rist. - She sings while stiring the eggs

Rita: AHAHHAHAAHA

(Phone rings)

Rita: Yes?

David: Hello? It's me ..

Rita: oh God

David: ahahha, look, are you sitting down?

Rita: What? Why???