Prologue

Maya Hart is starting to hate life.

 What's the point? She thinks. Nothing's out there for me.

Well, she thought wrong.

Her graffiti is there for her. Her art. That's already a bright future ahead.

Again, she's wrong.

A special someone, perhaps, to be there for her. Maya can't keep a friend, and her mother acts like she doesn't exist.

Now she's right. Maya is a LBC ( Loner by choice ) but hates it sometimes. She lives in a dull world that's black in white, with no color. Sometimes, her graffiti is only black and white.

Maya Hart is a strong girl, but broken.

.............................................................................................................................................................

Riley Matthews is the sunshine to brighten your day. The rainbow to fill your life with color and happiness.

But, she isn't just Smiley Riley. Riley can be fierce, if needed, to help out her friends. She even puts people's happiness before hers.

Riley sees the good in everyone. Even if they're mean, the school's slut, or the school's bad boy. But people can bring her down, no matter who they are. Mean or nice. Good or evil.

Riley can't fix everything, but she wants to fix Maya. Help her see what's out there. Be her friend.

......................................................................................................................................................

I hate it when people help me. I'm not a helpless girl who needs a boy like the populars.

I'm not a genius who believes that friends and finding love is for mediocre people.

I'm just Maya Hart. An artist. My dream is to go around the world and share my art. With other people. Since no one in New York gives a shit about me.

Heck, no one even talks to me.

I used to have a friend. Farkle Minkus. I thought he was my chance to prove myself to people.

I thought he was my chance to find love.

I was wrong. He used to be a bubbly nerd. Now, he's a part time bad boy who ditched turtlenecks and now wears sweatshirts or leather jackets.

And he messed up his hair to look attractive. Still, only two girls lined up for him.

He acts like he never knew me for all those years. He's part of the reason why I can never keep a friend.

Even with new kids I can't make a friend. Why? All the populars tell them how boring and threadbare I am.

I am a loner. People classify me as a loner.

Everything is black and white. Even a rainbow to me is black and white. It's like I'm in a black and white silent movie, with nothing going on.

I don't need a person's pity. The mean words hurt me enough.

The stars are lucky. They are just up there, watching what happens down here. They get a front row seat on when people drag me down.( NOBODY NOBODY! Lol let me stop) They have it easy. The populars have it easy. 

Basically my only friend is Lucas Friar, who talks to me from time to time. Mostly talking to some brunette girl I always see him with. He never introduced me to her, and I'm kind of glad. She looks too sunshiney for me.

I'll prove to them I'm worth it. That I'm not just an low life artist with no friends.

But I can't do it alone.

Okay guys! This was the worst prologue ever. I wish it was longer, but you gotta do what you gotta do. I won't work on this much, only from time to time, since I still have ITTTT( It takes two to tango, a lot of Ts). I hope you like this prologue, now I better go. I have to end Truth Hurts and I'm gonna cry. Idea credit goes to @Rileydiamonds and @Rileyroyalty, who own the GMW story ideas shop. Check them out and stay tuned for chapter one!!!!! :)