Don't Leave Me

A/N: I'm new to writing Newtmas so beware of The Death Cure spoilers and the terrible typing of this one shot. Love you guys xx

Newt's P.O.V

"KILL ME! IF YOU'VE EVER BEEN MY FRIEND, KILL ME!" I yelled at Thomas. He didn't want to, i didn't want him to as well but i don't want to hurt him either.

My voice softened "Please Tommy Please" I whispered, placing my hand on top of Tommy's that held the gun and the gun was placed on my head.

With his heart falling into a black abyss, Thomas pulled the trigger.

I fell unconcious, dead, with Thomas yelling after he pulled the trigger. Blackness covered me, then i saw light.

I shot up from mine and Tommy's guest bed. Another nightmare of me getting the flare with Tommy ending up shooting me. The sun has scorched our world and we've been taken in for protection.

We escaped from WICKED and me, Tommy, Minho, Frypan, Gally, Brenda, Harriet, Sonya, Teresa and Aris stayed in different rooms. And since Tommy and I are together, we shared a room.

I was panting and breathing heavily from my nightmare. Tommy woke up and wrapped his muscular arms around my slim figure. "Newt, whats wrong?" I turned my head, burying it in Tommy's neck, whispering

"It happened again Tommy"

He seemed to realize what i was talking about and he used one of his hands to stroke my furry dirty blonde hair. He started whispering soothing words into my ear and I began to calm down.

Tommy always has a way of calming me down. He's such a sweetheart.

He whispered "It's okay Newt. Don't worry, you're safe here with me. Nothing's gonna get you while I'm here next to you. I will always be by your side. I'll never leave you and I'll never plan on it either."

Some emotional tears came running down my cheeks and I hugged Tommy tightly. I wrapped my arms around his neck, my head buried deeper into it and Tommy wraps his arms tighter around my waist.

Then I see the door open, with the Sass Shank at the door, "Woah, what's up with you two? Stop being lovey dovey and tell momma Minho what's wrong."

I kept my face hidden in Tommy's neck so he answered for me "Don't worry 'Momma Minho' Newt just had another bad dream, but it's okay, he's here with me, so stop being such shucking shuck-face and quit barging in on our lovely relationship"

Minho leaned against the side of the door saying "Guys it's 5am and I'm awake now. I can't get back to sleep now so..." He walked over to us, crawled onto the bed and barged in between us, wrapping an arm around each one of our shoulders. What a shuck-face.

Tommy looked a bit pissed off, but a second later, he smirked and said "fine...you can watch us...having fun" He climbed over Minho and on top of me, kissing me passionately. I kissed back, slightly moaning as our kiss gets deeper.

Then I hear Minho climbing off the bed, yelling whilst waving his hands in the air

"ALRIGHT ALRIGHT YOU SHUCKFACES IM LEAVING, FRYPAN GET YOUR SAUCE AND STAIN MY EYES AAAAGGGGGHHHHHH THE SASS KING IS POISENED WITH UGLY SHANK LOVE"

I pulled away from Tommy, yelling back "WE ARE BEAUTIFUL SHANKS IN LOVE, DON'T EVEN BOTHER FRYPAN, LET HIM SUFFER" I went back to kissing Tommy but after a few minutes, I pulled away saying whilst getting up from the bed

"I'm sure Minho woke everyone up at the moment, how 'bout some breakfast Tommy?? I'm bloody hungry" Tommy chuckled saying "Alright Newtie Cutie" I punched him in the chest saying "Don't you bloody call me that again"

Tommy mocked me "No I bloody won't" trying to do my British accent. I punched him again. He tackled me to the ground and we wrestled each other. I gave up and Tommy kissed my forehead whispering "I win"

"Yeah yeah, I know" I replied, looking into his gorgeous hazel brown eyes "Promise me one thing Tommy?" He looked into my brown eyes "What?"

"Promise me that you will never leave me, no matter what. It's hard to breathe without you by my side. So please...just...always be there with me...Don't leave me?" The look I gave into his eyes were pleading with hope.

He leaned on his elbows above me, using one of his hands to tuck in a piece of hair behind my ear. He looked into my eyes again after staring at my lips as I talked. "I promise Newt, i will never leave you, i'll never plan on it either"

Tommy kissed me, it wasn't a kiss full of lust and passion, it was a kiss full of love and care.

I kissed him back with the same feeling. Bloody hell I love him so much.

Gally walked in through the door "Alright slintheads, you guys are cute but stop being too cute, alright?"

He was a slinthead himself back in the Glade, but he's alright now so he's cool. Whenever Tommy and Minho were out finding more things for us in the outside world, Gally would look after me like we were brothers. He's quite protective of me since I got my limp back in the Glade. We've gone through a lot, even if he was a bastard.

Me and Tommy got up replying "Alright Gally, we're leaving" I grabbed a hold of Tommy's hand as we walked out together. Tommy squeezed my hand back. Now I can tell that from the love, respect and care that Tommy gives me, I know that my ugly shank will never leave me.

Thanks for reading this. Hoped you liked it Newtmas lovers. Love you guys and see ya soon

~Paige💀

P.S. In case you might not have known, i'm working on a story called "It All Started In High School", its a Maze Runner story which features a Teen Wolf side with Newtmas and Stydia. Check out Chapter 1 if you're interested :)