Daryl's Personal Treat

It had been six weeks since the wall had been broken. It had been 5 since it had been put back up. The group were back to okay again. The flames from the lake had taken days to burn out, and moving the walkers' bodies was no easy task. The plans for Alexandria's future had begun. Crops had been planted, buildings were in construction. And who was in charge. Mr. Grimes himself. This Ricktatorship would last though. They had plenty of food and water, they even had electricity. They could watch DVDs, listen to music and play video games. They could eat chocolate and sweets and have second helpings at dinner. They laughed and sang and danced. Everything was happy.

Rick heard a whistle from the gate and looked around to see Daryl coming back from his search. He'd raided some stores from a couple of miles away for some extra supplies. And his truck looked full. The gates were opened and Daryl drove to the drop off point, delivering the various supplies. Rock noticed him guiltily stuff a bag into his huge jacket pockets - a bag for himself. Daryl walked off, smiling at the 'Native Alexandrian' as they were known, who was carrying the supplies into the storeroom. Rick eyed Daryl suspiciously, wondering why he'd do something so uncharacteristic of himself, and something illegal in this town. As Daryl walked away, Rick followed silently, sure not to let Daryl spot him. He entered his house and Rock quickly slipped in before the door could shut. Daryl had gone to the DVD player in the next room, and took out the bag. He slid in a DVD, Rick couldn't see the cover from his angle, just the blank cd. He quickly stepped back as Daryl got up and closed the door. Well, not quite, Rick could still see through the little bit left open. He wondered why Daryl would risk so much for a DVD. The disk slid into the player and the screen of the TV lit up. Rick almost gasped in shock. Dirty Daryl Dixon. He'd only gone and taken a p*rn DVD. He clicked play and walked back to the sofa, a bulge showing in his jeans - he was obviously excited. He turned away from Rick and looked to the TV, pulling his jeans down, followed by his underwear. A shapely, tanned ass was all Rick could see from this angle. Rick was straight, but the idea of Daryl getting off aroused him slightly. He reached into his pants and adjusted his hardening shaft. The p*rno had started, and it showed a young girl, she barely looked 18, tapping on her computer as her boss walked in. Daryl grabbed the remote and fast forwarded a little, until the juicy bit began.
"Oh Robert, you're so kind." The young girl said in reply to being let of work.
"On one condition. You do exactly - and I mean EXACTLY, as I say for the next half an hour." Her boss replied. She nodded excitedly and asked what he wanted. Her boss looked down at her excessive cleav*ge and said,
"What bra are you wearing?" She was about to reply verbally when he said "Don't tell me. Show me." She unbuttoned her shirt slowly, revealing a tiny red bra, barely concealing any of her large breasts. Her n*pples were already hard and poking slightly through her red bra. Rick looked over to Daryl who was pumping fast up and down with his hand, though from Rick's angle he couldn't see his length. Rick reached for his own c*ck and pulled it out, throwing off his jeans carelessly. It was already rock hard and he began stroking It gently, gradually speeding up. The p*rno by now had intensified greatly, the girl was now lying on a now empty desk wearing just a thong, her breasts being toyed with by her boss. He leant over and put his lips on her puppies, sucking softly. They let out moans and he ordered her to pleasure herself as he began disrobing. He took of his upper half first - his tie, jacket and shirt, followed by his shoes, socks and trousers. He then removed his boxers, revealing a huge d*ck. It must have been ten inches, and he began tugging it quickly. Daryl increased his speed and breath as the boss walked towards the girl. He ordered her to get off the desk and suck his big c*ck. She obliged willingly and jumped down, kneeling with her lips pursed. She kissed the red top first, licking her way down his shaft and reaching a small bush of brown pubes. She then went back to the tip and put her mouth over it, and began to suck. She couldn't suck him all, naturally, but got surprisingly far for anyone. At this point Rick lost his footing from jerking and his jeans constricted his legs. forcing him to fall froward. He caught himself on the door handle, which swung the door open wildly, revealing Rick to Daryl. Rick turned slowly, embarrassed, but Daryl didn't seem to mind. He paused the p*rno and smiled slightly.
"Close the door." He said to Rick. Rick was too embarrassed to argue and did so. "Come here." Daryl ordered. Rick didn't know what he was doing but he stepped out of his jeans and walked to his equally hard, equally nude friend. "You been spying on me?" He asked. Rick nodded. He didn't know why he felt this way. He looked down and suddenly realised his mistake. They were both naked from the waist down. He was rather jealous of Daryl in all honesty. Daryl' shaft was possibly 8 inches, Rick's was just 5. He'd been told once by Lori that he ought to do something, she'd actually laughed at him for having such a small c*ck. It was, again, Daryl who spoke. "I see you're still pretty happy. It's not much though, is it?" Daryl pointed with his eyes to Rick's less than average manhood. "Tell you what, I won't tell anyone about your... Little boy... If you be my sl*t for ten minutes. Daryl was getting ideas from the p*rno, obviously. Rick nodded pleadingly and stammered "I'll do anything. Please, Daryl, don't tell them."
"Get on your knees, b*tch." Daryl said harshly. Rick sank to the floor. "Suck me." Rick gently pushed his lips to Daryl's throbbing d*ck, but was rushed when Daryl forced him into it. Daryl had grabbed his head and was repetitively slamming it onto his c*ck. Rick choked, Daryl's dick filling his throat. Rick was obviously very turned on, his shaft was throbbing and pink. "Stop." Said Daryl mercilessly. He moved to the sofa and lay down, his length pointing straight up. "Start again, sl*t." He said and Rick moved over to Daryl's side and began sucking his d*ck, gentler now he wasn't being slammed by Daryl. Five minutes passed and then Rick began to shake violently. "Daryl, I'm gonna -"
Daryl pushed Rick backwards so his d*ck faced his own mouth just as he released all his c*m. His d*ck may have been short, but he sure knew how to shoot c*m. It landed all the way up his chest, a little even on his chin. "Taste yourself." Daryl ordered. He wiped a load from his chest to his finger, and tentatively lapped it. He then had a sudden spurt of bravery and stuffed his finger in his mouth, swallowing his own white stuff. "Now have some of me." He w*nked for a minute or two and exploded, all over Rick. But just as he released his s*men, Carol walked in.