Chapter One: Left In The Shadows.

Anonymous P.O.V
Wade was walking around the backstage area with The Nexus, one of 'The' biggest groups in WWE right now. Wade Barrett, one of the members, was heading to The Gorilla position to go out for his match, against John Cena. The rest of The Nexus, excluding Wade, consisted of Justin Gabriel, David Otunga, Michael Tarver, Heath Slater and Darren Young. They were all waiting for Wade to come, and he did, eventually. He and The Nexus went out to the ring, as Cena was already out there, and The Nexus stood ringside whilst the match took place.
*Skip to end of the match as i suck at fight scenes*
At the end of the match, The Nexus came backstage celebrating, happy as usual. Everyone else was happy, apart from Cena, as The Nexus had won, yet again by cheating. Little did they know though, there was someone watching them, staying very still and quiet. No-one ever noticed her, so no-one ever talked to her. And when she was noticed she was shoved into the dark and left in the shadows. This time though, Cena noticed her watching. Her name was Lydia, and she wasn't starting at Cena, but at Wade. You see, she had a massive crush on him but Wade never noticed her either. Cena saw her staring at Wade and went over. "You ok?" He asked. He didn't know her, but he was a very kind person who checked up on everyone who seemed upset to him. Lydia seemed a bit shocked, but noded slightly. "I'm fine, thanks." She says. "Why are you staring at wade?" He questions, confusion laced in his voice. "Oh, no reason." She said, hoping he'd believe her. Luckily, he did. He hesitantly nodded. "See you around...uh..." He trailed off, not knowing her name. "Lydia." She finished for him, hoping he would at least know her name, which he didn't. "Sorry, Lydia..." He apologized. Im John Cena. Nice to meet you." He said, walking off. Lydia didn't get a chance to reply, but she didn't care, courage was slowly building up in her. She walked over to The Nexus quietly, mainly to wade. "Hey Wade, looks like you've got a fan..." Justin said, noticing and looking at Lydia but talking to Wade. Wade turned around, looking at Lydia and not recognising her, thinking she actually was a fan. Lydia got quite a bit of TV time but he never seemed to notice her. "What are you doing here? Fans aren't allowed backstage unless you've got a V.I.P pass, and YOU havn't." He said in his strong, sexy British accent. Lydia got a little timid as she was actually talking to her crush. "U-uh... I actually w-work here..." She replied meekly, all of The Nexus studying her suspiciously. "Well, either way, what do you want? I'm in a rush." Wade replied, wanting to go out and have a drink. "I-i just wanted to congratulate you..." She said. "Yeah yeah, whatever. Not like i've not done it before." He responded, his bad attitude. "And next time, don't bother...uh..." He started off meanly but then drifted off, not knowing her name. "Lydia..." She said, getting a little annoyed at his cocky attitude. Of course she kept it down though because secretly and deep down she loved it. Wade and the rest of The Nexus roughly pushed past her, pushing her over. She was pretty strong but they were stronger. She fell to the floor as they walked off, chuckling slightly, forgetting all about her and going to celebrate. This hurt her a lot and she just went back to her suite, feeling damaged on the inside. Of course she didn't have a match tonight, she just loved to see wade fight. She got ready for bed and got in it, her last thoughts being about Wade, and little did she know, Cena had seen everything that happened.

A/N: sorry its a short chapter but it'll pick up. Love you all <3