Chapter 1

Victim # 1.    Marla Hendrickson                       July 03,2011.

It was a dark alley were the SDPD (San Diego Police Department) had found the resting body of a tall, 17 year old girl, who was murdered. SDPD had gotten all the information that they needed from the three witnesses that were talking to the officers.  They had passed the case to a CBI (California Berau of Investigation) team that were know to solve the most cases and most dangerous as well.  The boss of the team, Agent Praga, had  been know to get to the bottom of the cases with the help of  her team and her partner Detective Fitzer. Agent Praga was a tall, skinny, blonde women of about 30 years old. She was the best at her job. 

" What do we have here Agent Smith?"

"Hi, boss, the victim was identified as Marla Hendrickson, there was a bullet loged in her body, the Ballistics team is investigating the make and model of the gun from which it was shot."

"Let's  go talk to the witnesses. Where is Detective Fitzer?"

"No idea boss. One of the witness described a 5'7" tall man that was wearing a hoodie and said that he could not see his face."

Agent Smith was known for being very quiet and Conservative. He liked to follow the rules. He was a short man, with dark brown hair of about 27 years of age. He was very professional in his job.