A New Day

It was your first day at a brand new school which means new peers to judge anything you do. Sighing you looked up at the broad letters that spelled out schools name, Fazbear High. Let's just say Reader wasn't very excited to restart their life. When you were told you'd be  moving away miles from your previous friends you where heartbroken, sure theirs always texting, Skype, and emails but it's never the same as actually being their in person. Thinking back you missed your friends, your old school, your old home, everything, you could feel tears starting to form but you shook them away knowing the embarrassment If people saw you crying. Being a bit socially awkward you knew it would be hard,  if not impossible for you to go and try to make friends.
The morning bell chimed from the school snapping you from your thoughts as kids rushed inside, pushing you out of the way in the process. You where being pushed around like a ping pong ball as you gripped your schedule and map tightly in your hands. unfortunately someone ran right into you causing the schedule and map to fly out of your hands to be trampled by the rushing students. All you heard was a "God get out of the way." Thankfully you managed to maneuver to a nearby tree and escaped the stampede of children. It seemed to take forever for the area to clear and for you to see where your schedule had gone to. Sadly it seemed it was swept away as you couldn't find it anywhere.
'Great I'm going to have to get one from the office.'
Looking down in defeat you made your way to the front door noticing all the kids now crowded in the hallways. Pushing the door open you could swear everyone turned to look at you, of course no one did but you couldn't help but feel anxious. You looked around and noticed the office wasn't near the front entry, you didn't want to ask anyone but you knew you had to in order to get directions.

You noticed a boy in a purple t-shirt with purple hair leaning into one of the lockers looking bored. Since no one was talking to him you decided you could ask him. His gaze was towards the others so he didn't seem to notice you walk up to him.
"Um...excuse me?"
He seemed unamused as he turned to look at whoever was talking to him. He almost seemed to be studying you as he looked you up and down before locking his eyes with yours. His eyes where an unnatural grey and had pretty noticeable bags under them.
"What." He responded a bit harsh for your likening.
"Oh, um...I was wondering where the office was."  You shyly asked.
He looked at you for a second before laughing a bit, a smile replaced his bored expression.
"I was wondering why I didn't recognize you, you're new here." He exclaimed happily putting  his hands together.
"Y-yeah." You stuttered, a bit taken aback by his sudden mood change.
"Well then, I'll escort you to our wonderful school office then." He emphasized 'wonderful' but you couldn't tell if he was being sarcastic or genuine.
"O-okay." You didn't know why but this guy seemed a bit off.
"Let's go then." His smile never left his face as he grabbed your hand and started to lead you threw the halls, you noticed the many eyes of the students now watching you and this stranger. They all starting whispering and pointing which just made you even more anxious.
"Can you let go of my hand please?" You asked not wanting to be rude but it was a bit uncomfortable holding hands with a stranger.
"You may get lost if I let go though." He responded with a cheerful tone, he glanced back at you and noticed your uncomfortable expression. His smile faltered a bit before he released your hand.
"Just stay close okay, this school can be a maze if you don't know where you're going."
"Okay.." you responded shyly and his smile returned.
He continued guiding you around hallways, some kids would be standing their and muttering things to each other. After a bit he stopped suddenly, not realizing you bumped into him.
"Sorry." You quickly said but he just seemed to ignore you.
"Are you okay?" You asked a bit confused and worried.
He let out a laugh which took you off guard and made you take a few steps back. You glanced and noticed the few student you'd seen where gone as this hallway was now empty.
'Oh geez am I gonna die here or something.'

"Ah sorry thought I saw something." He said turning to you smiling and rubbing the back of his neck nervously. He noticed you stepped away from him and he frowned a bit, "Hmm? Oh I must have startled you! sorry about that." He chuckled a bit before turning around and gesturing you to follow, "the office is down this way."
You nodded and finally saw the place you wanted to go to, the office.
"Thank you." You said gratefully as the purple haired teen started to walk away.
"Oh, no problem. By the way what's your name?" He asked curiously.
"It's Reader, what about you?"
"Vincent. It was nice to meet you reader, maybe we'll see each other around."
You nodded happily, sure he was a bit odd but hey you may actually have a future friend.