prologue

Lana Matthews smiled, walking around the chair. Her mission, Taylor Adams, struggled against his bounds. She reached out and grabbed his face, running her finger tips down his cheeks to his chin. Her nails dug into his skin and he cried out.

"Darling, no one can hear you." She said to the middle aged man. "And don't struggle. I'll make your death slow and painful, so there will be plenty of time for that later."

He started to say something, so she ripped off the duct tape she had used for a gag earlier.

*
Lana watched as her mission got out of his car. He walked inside the bank for some money. Why he didn't use the ATM, she had no clue. She quickly ran over to his car. She inserted her bobby pins into the lock and jiggled them around. It clicked and she opened it, crawling in. She quickly locked it again and rolled under the back seat. Soon she heard the beep of the car being unlocked. He opened the door and got in, starting the engine, then turned on the heat and the radio, singing along with it. This was the time.

Lana jumped up and grabbed the keys, ripping them out. He turned around in surprise and grabbed a gun from the center console. She easily kicked it out of his hand and twisted around, grabbing his hands. She started to tie them up with the rope she had. He started to yell and people were starting to look. She grabbed duct tape and ripped it off, placing it over his mouth.

*
She ripped off the duct tape.

"Speak." She commanded. He looked at her.

"How old are you?" He asked. She smiled at him.

"Fifteen." She said and threw the duct tape in the bin. She untied him from the chair and lead him over to a table. She tied him down to it and smirked at his frightened expression. "Don't worry, we'll have fun. Or, I will rather."

First she circled the table, enjoying the way his body trembled every time she got close. She basked in his fear. She grabbed her pliers, walking over and seizing his hand. She pulled off a finger nail. He cried in pain, but she didn't put the duct tape on. Nobody could hear them, it was fine. She liked to hear his cries of pain. She was not a monster. She was a simple teen girl doing her job.

Lana never really thought about it much, if what she was doing was wrong. It was the only life she'd ever known.

Now, as an author it is my job to draw you into the story, to make you like it. I'm going to try and keep you drawn in, but I don't want to gross you out too much with the details of what Lana did to that man who dared to fall on the bad side of Ozone Inc. I'll just say, it wasn't quite pretty. It was messy though, I'll give you that.

~
So this is the prologue of the story. I hope you like it. I've never really done this story but I made it a while ago. This is the first original story I've done so enjoy! Please comment on any grammar issues, things that don't make sense, ect. Thanks!

~xo Hannah