Chapter 1

Madeline's P.O.V
I staggered into my house. Still high from my night out. We heard the sirens, and we darted, hoping no one saw or followed us. I sat on my bed, wondering if this was all a dream or real life.
"OPEN THE DOOR" I heard Michael scream from outside. I slowly got up and made my way to the door. "What do you wa-" and then I was on the floor. My face stinging from where his hand hit me. "You are the crappiest, piece of trash girlfriend any guy could ever have." He said frowning at me. "Michael you're drunk, please just calm down." I said trying to prevent my words from slurring. "DON'T TELL ME TO CALM DOWN" he said as he kicked my side. I was stinging with pain now. I was grasping for air. "We, are over. Don't talk to me again. But before I go." He said as he picked me up and slammed me on the bed, tearing my clothes off me. "STOP. Michael please!" I shouted. But he continued.
   He finished his work, as he called it, and left. And I was left naked, abused, drunk, & alone in my house.

"Mrs. Madeline, did you hear me?" The nurse asked me. I was having a flashback of that night. The reason I am where I am today. "The baby looks pretty healthy. Heartbeat sounds fine. And you're doing pretty good. So far so good." She said as she smiled at me. I smiled back, but I wanted to cry. I was a 14 year old pregnant. By a rapist, also known as my ex boyfriend. I didn't call him, or tell him about the baby. He'd figure it out sooner or later.
"Oh. Um that's not good." She said frowning at the screen. "What? What isn't good?" I said nervously. "Uh, the heartbeat went away." She said as she stared at the screen, and continued trying to find the heartbeat. My heart began to race, unsure of how to feel at this moment.

Daniel's P.O.V
"Daaaaa-" Josh began but I cut him off. "Dude, I get it. My outfits are cool and white vans are on point" I said laughing. "Dude, you're famous now. You can't escape the vans or anything else now." He said patting my back. I laughed. Thanks to my friend, Josh, I am some kid from California, that the whole world knows about now. "Hey Daniel." Sophie Claiborne said as she walked by, biting her lip. "That's unusual. She hates everyone. Why is she all of a sudden talking to me?" Josh smiled. "Guess she likes them famous guys." He smiled. "Eh, I'm not interested in stuck up girls who only want attention." I said as I grabbed a lunch tray. "BACK AT IT AGAIN WITH THE WHITE VANS!" Said my friend, Abigail as she walked by. "Abigail, I'm not even wearing white vans. THEY'RE BLACK!" I said pointing to my shoes and laughing. She smiled, "I know Daniel. But it's too catchy not to say everytime I see you now. Especially since thousands of people across the world are saying it too." She said as she picked up her food.
"Hey, aren't you Daniel?" The lunch lady asked me. "Yes m'am. Daniel Lara." I said as I smiled back. "Where is your white vans at?" She said as she smiled at me. I laughed. "They were a little dirty so I thought it would be best to clean them before I wore them again." I said laughing. She smiled.
Abigail, Josh, & I sat at a table. "Guys, the lunch lady just asked me where my white vans were." Abigail almost choked on her food and Josh smiled and said, "even got the oldies falling on ya."