Summary & Disclaimer ✓

sign means that I've went through this chapter I fixed a lot of my mistakes

Disclaimer:

I do not own Twilight, or any of the characters in Twilight. I only own my characters and the plot around my

Summary:
Arielle Bennett is 16 years old, Arielle lived in Beacon Hills since the day she was born never moving but still her house never was a place you could call home. Arielle as a child she had an older sister Delia and Derek twins to be exact, they were 7 years older than her when she was 6 her older sister Delia died of cancer, Derek went to live with in Aunt and Uncle, leaving Arielle behind and because of this Her mother was cold towards her constantly starting a fight with her daughter, her father abused her, any boyfriend that came along used her or cheated on her, she slowly started to fall apart she was home schooled because her parents didn't want her leaving the house it was like a prison for Arielle constantly getting yelled and beaten she blamed herself not believing she was good enough even when her grades were amazing, she is an intelligent child with a high IQ.
Arielle hasn't been out of her house in years but one day in an accident she was in with her parents things start to change for better or worse. When her brother moves back into town. Or when Arielle some how survives a very horrible accident, or when Arielle is given a chance to fall in love, or the fact that the things you read in fair tales are real.