The Cook of my Dream

Since the first episode I had been in love with Guy Feiri. I had my room decorated with sheets and wallpaper of him. I even had 4 body pillows of him. Two of them were WELL used. I had a corner full of stuffed figures of him. I even bought a bag of a few hairs of his that fell into his food, that restaurant owners saved. They are already gone though I put them in my food and eat them. Once I do my business I pluck the hairs out to reuse the hairs for my next meal.

Back at my old high school I made a club about him, I was the only member. I was never lonely though I kept two of my body pillows the "unused ones" one for each arm. I talked to them and covered them in my salvia when no one was looking. It was an after school ritual. I always had dreams about him.

"Welcome to flavor town," he'd say as I sank to my knees desperately clawing at his flavor stick. It always ended before it got good unfortunately.

I love him. I'd let him drip salsa on me and eat it off with chips. I'd let him pre-chew my food for me. I want him to stuff my pussy like he stuffs a quadruple patty burger and eat me with all the ferocity he does a steak. I'd let him do anything to me.

I had graduated high school last year and now I was working in a restaurant. My dream is to open my own restaurant and have him come review my food, then my pussy. So naturally when I heard he'd be coming to the restaurant I worked out for his show, I was ecstatic. Words can't describe the feelings I felt that day when I had felt feelings that had been felt that day I had feelings to be felt. Just remembering makes me giddy.

April 23. That's when he showed up. I woke up at 1 am to spruce myself up for the occasion. I couldn't stop thinking about it. The owner of the restaurant had told me I'd be the one cooking his meal. This would have been the perfect opportunity to lace it with viagra, or roofies. Of course I couldn't because of the cameras and he'd be watching me.

Guy Feiri watching me cook. My body was already trembling with pleasure. I felt my panties hang heavy. I left a trail of liquid where ever I walked to in the kitchen.

Finally the moment came. I heard the bustle outside the kitchen. I peeked out to see a camera crew running about. I walked to the window and peered outside into the warm spring day. The sun was bright sending a wave of white light down onto the ground. As if an angel was descending the heaven, submerged in that light was an angel, my angel. Guy drove his red convertible out of the bright light. His shades glistening with sunlight. His bleached hair flowing through the wind elegantly like wind blowing through leaves. His bowling shirt flailed around wildly, a thrashing beast worn around his body.

I couldn't be any wetter, my pussy was overflowing, people were slipping on the floor. I didn't care I quickly checked my reflection in the window. Would I be good enough for him? I could only hope.

I stood by the owner awaiting the heavenly arrival of Guy. I stood my hands clenching my apron. My heart was beating like a drum. But it felt so right, the nervousness had a feeling of belonging.

He bursted through the door shouting loud in his sexy voice. "WELCOME TO FLAVOR TOWN!" His voice made my body quiver in delight. The smell of expensive overpriced cologne filled the room. I couldn't stop sniffing. There was a hint of hair gel swirling in with the cologne. He looked at the owner putting an arm around him looking to the camera.

"I'm here in Orange County with Todd Baker! Where his famous Deep-fried Stuffed then Wrapped in dough Deep-fried then Stuffed Again Monster Burger/Burrito Philly Cheesesteak Sandwich On Pizza is made!" Hearing Guy say the owner's name and seeing his arm around him was enough to make me want to kill my boss out of jealously. The owner said something about the restaurant. I honestly wasn't listening, my eyes were glued to his beard and all the excess grease and crumbs in it. Oh what I wouldn't give to suck them out of his beard. Finally he looked at me and said out loud, "And this is Nikki Frühstück she will be cooking me this wonderful meal today." He didn't even have to touch me I unleashed a legendary squirt spraying the camera. I opened my mouth.

"Y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-y-yes th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-th-that is m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-m-me!" I silently celebrated in my mind, that came out well.

"Well let's take a look inside the kitchen!" Guy said gesturing for the camera to look at the back of the room. PAs it did I saw Guy look at me. He gave me a smirk. Almost cynical. Almost excited.

|END|