Chapter 1

It was a bright sunny morning when Billy got out of bed. When he gets up he steps on something sticky. "Yuck!" He looked down and saw some sticky green slime his little brother Jeffery had left in the hallway. He gets dressed and comes down stairs to his parents crying. He asks "Whats wrong?", his parents kept crying. He decided to just be quiet and wait for them to voluntarily tell him. After their breakdown they sat down with Billy and looked him straight in the eyes.

             "Billy, your grandfather passed away last night." Billy didn't know what to say, he just sat there and cried. They left to go to school, Billy is in the eighth grade, as is his brother. The reason I said younger is because Jeffery was born 2 minutes after Billy. 

We get to school late, the bell has already rung and kids are pouring into the building like the water going in the drain from a sink. Billy and Jeffery both have English first period. Their teacher is Mrs. Porter a shorter lady with long blonde hair. Her classroom always smells like cinnamon from all her candles. Both were very good in English, both had at least a ninety five in there. 

                Their last period teacher, Mr. Booger Picker as they like to call him is everybody's least favorite. He gave homework every night, even over the weekend! When we walked in Mr. Booger Picker said "Come quick we have 15 pages with 15 questions on each." 

     "That's outrageous", their best friend Mike said, Mike was always the troublemaker and didn't care what people thought about him. Mr. Booger Picker looked at him with the sternest look you could give a man;

 "Mike could you please come to my desk", asked Booger Picker. 

"Yes sir" said Mike

"I'm giving you lunch detention, and that is your sixth so you have ISS!"

Mike just looked shocked  and confused, I did not know why this time is any different than the other three times. Billy and Jeffery gave each other a weird glance then back to the front of the classroom. They didn't know why he looked that way, but they are going to find out.