1 : First Day

Sally's POV

I was lost wandering around the woods it was scary, I hugged my teddy bear tightly and tried to find someone anyone. Then I heard rustling in the leaves behind me I turned around and asked. "Will you play with me? "Then I saw a faceless man who was very tall with long tentacles around him I held my teddy bear and the man looked at me even though he had no face he seemed to feel sorry for me.

That was 4 years ago when I first met Mr. S, I was 10 at the time today is the day when I turn 14 and go to high school.

I am kind of scared ever since I met Mr. S I have been homeschool and today I'm going to high school this is even more scary then that day 4 years ago. But Slendy says it will be fine just I can't come home with a boy. Which that last part made me laugh. I looked at the clock. Oh no I better hurry or Slendy will get mad. I quickly slipped on some blue jeans and a long pink shirt along with my new shoes Slendy said they were called converse, I liked them. Then I grabbed my backpack I drew a big circle with an X on it for Slendy and I put my old teddy bears worn down head on it. Then I brushed my hair and washed the blood off my face from my pimple war last night.

"Slendy I'm ready!" I called from my room in the cabin. I went over to the window and sat in the window sill, then Slendy brought me down with the tentacles attached to his back. "Weeeeeee!" I exclaimed as I came closer to the ground. Slendy started to talk. "Remember what I said-" I interrupted him and said. "I know don't bring home any boys." Then I left.

3rd person POV

Sally walked to the bus her teddy bears head bouncing when she walked then she got stopped by an odd striped man. "Hey I didn't know we were getting a new kid, well new kid let me tell you something I am top dog and I say give me your money ... NOW!!!" The odd man demanded.

Sally decided to speak up for herself. "No!" Sally said bluntly. "What did you just say RUNT ?!!" He yelled angry with her. "I said no." Sally replied calmly. The man charged at her once and she pushed him back, then he charged again but this time someone had stepped in front of her she heard them mutter. "Not this again." She walked up behind the striped man and did the only thing she new how, to she kicked his feet right out from under him making the striped man fall on his face.

"Thanks for the help but I could have just given him my money if things got ugly or used this." She held out a small button with a circle with an x through it printed on top. "Hey I almost forgot my name is Sally what's yours." She asked the man that helped save her. "Jeff." He said quietly. "Hey what does that button do?" He asked curiously. "Meet me after school and I'll show you." She said happily.

----- time skip brought to you by jerky laughing Jack ----

Jeff had been to the school before even though today was his first day of high school. Jeff showed Sally around and Sally kept a smile on her face.

--- to lazy to write ---

It was the end of the day and Sally was waiting outside the school for Jeff to get there she sat and waited for ten minutes. She was waiting there for so long she started to get worried that her new friend forgot.

Just when she was about to leave she heard footsteps and looked to her left. "Hey what took you so long?" She asked Jeff as she walked towards him. "Sorry I had to help one of the teachers with something." He said. "Ok well here I'll show you what this does." She said getting out the contraption from the morning. "Ready!!!" She squeaked. Jeff nodded his head in response. "OKAY!!!" Sally exclaimed as she pressed the button...

A/N sorry guys bit of a cliff hanger. Read next chapter to see what the button does.