Prologue

~Alex's POV~
I woke up to dim, night sky. I sat up, looked around and saw a younger girl next to me. I watched as she woke up and she ran to my side and hugged me. I felt this little sense to protect her, but didn't even know this little girl. However, I felt like I'm somewhat connected to her. So, I hesitantly hugged her back.

"Are you lost, little ones?" I sense that it was a level E and immediately, I said, "No." He ignored my answer and stated,"How about you let me drink your blood!" I got up and stood right in front of the little girl that was with me, so he could he me instead of her. As went down to my neck, blood was splattered on my back. My face became emotionless as I faced who killed the level E.

"You are a disgrace to Vampires", a boy around my age said as he licked blood off of his hand that went through the level E. The little girl got up, grabbed my hand as he put his hand out. As she took it, we both hugged him. I didn't want to hug him, but for the little girl's sake, I'll do it.

(~time skip due to Kaneki and Touka eating humans~)

The little girl and I was sitting on the couch in the Pureblood's acquaintance, as he was having a conversation with him. I turn my head to see that the little girl was poking the pudding that was in the bowl. I giggled a little bit and saw Kaname (his name was mentioned during the conversation) glanced at me. Out of nowhere, I started to sign with my hands since I didn't feel like talking.

(The sign will be in italics)

'What? I didn't do anything wrong for you to look at me' I signed as I took a bite from the pudding since I was hungry.

He tried helping her eat the food, but ended up scaring the poor girl. "I'm sorry but I think it's best if I leave and never come back." He said, with sadness. "But you can't go back to that place they plan to use you!" Kaien said. I looked at Kaname with sorrow and a bit of confusion as he took his leave.

{~time skip to Author singing If I'm James Dean, Your Audrey Hepburn acoustic ~}

The little girl and I sat down next to the window while I played on the guitar, playing a few chords of my favorite song that I loved so much.
She was looking out on the path while I was still playing the guitar. "I have officially adopted you two. I'm naming you, Yuuki, and you, Alex." Kaien said as pointed at me when he said Alex. I continued to play as Yuuki was looking out the window. I heard him sigh,"It's been two weeks since you two haven't talked.' I did teach him a little sign language since I didn't want to use my voice.

'Uh..technically, I have 'talked' not exactly the talk you expected' I signed. He nodded but it wasn't enough.

(~time skip~)

Yuuki and I were in a room together as we heard voices and we noticed that it was Kaien's and Kaname's. I sat in a black jeans and my Pierce the Veil t shirt while Yuuki tried to dress herself with a dress. I felt like she was doing this for a reason but I didn't help her. I saw the door open and saw Kaien. "Kaname, come quick!" I flinched as he shouted and I covered my ears. "Why? What's wrong?!" Kaname came in, looked at me, still holding my ears and then at Yuuki. All of a sudden, he bursted out laughing, hitting the wall. Then I heard the blankets ruffle, only to see Yuuki hide under there. Kaien freaked out by something that I didn't pay attention to and saw Kaname get up off the floor. "I'm sorry for scaring you. I'll go now. Bye bye." He got up and left. Both Yuuki and I looked at each other and I nodded. Then we got up and went to Kaname. Yuuki pulled on his coat while I grabbed his arm as Kaname looked at us. I gave a slight giggle as Yuuki said,"Kana- Kaname!"

(~time Skip~)

Ever since that day when Yuki said his name, Kaname has been coming here twice a year, even though Yuuki knows the only time he come is on her birthday. We decided that the day that Kaname saved us was on her birthday. While I looked more like Kaname's age, they decided that my birthday is on his.
I saw Yuuki standing in the snow waiting for Kaname without a coat on. "Yuuki, wait inside instead you'll catch a cold!" Kaien yelled out. I flinched and covered my ears. I'm standing right next to him, he should be considerate that I'm next to him (-_-). Yukki was being stubborn, so I took the coat to her. As I put it on her, we heard footsteps. "Kaname! It's been exactly one year since the day you saved us and my birthday, so congratulations, Kaname-sama!" Yukki said, while smiling. "Sama?" He muttered sadly. I can tell he doesn't want us calling him that. "No,Yuuki. Today is the day we congratulate you, so Happy Birthday." He said as he embreaced her for a second. Then, he got up and looked at me. "Hello, Alex." He pulled me into an embrace. I hesitantly hugged him back. I shocked everyone by speaking instead of signing. "Hello, Kaname." I said. I could tell that it made him happier no matter how small I spoke and left out the honorifics. With that, we went inside.

(~time skip ~)

Yukki and I were walking in town, I had a new weapon, a anti-vampire weapon that Kaien gave me so I could protect both Yuuki and I. So I named it White Crow. As we were walking, I felt two presences approaching. A man with light brown hair and glasses came at us. As he lowered his glasses down, his eyes became crimson red and looked at both of us. I grabbed White Crow and hit him. 'Hmph, a level E. What despicable beings that I face with these days' I thought to myself. As I put my weapon away, Yuuki looked in a different direction and saw Kaname. Yuuki went up to him and hugged him, while I just smiled, knowing that I am an antisocial person. "What are you two doing in town? Yuuki, I thought you were afraid of going into town." Kaname asked. "When I'm with you or Alex, I'm not afraid of anything!" Yuuki exclaimed. I smiled and said,"I'm just making sure that she's alright and safe." He smiled,"Me too."

(~Time Skip~)

Yuuki and I heard a knock so I got up and got it. When I opened the door, I see Kaien with a boy with greyish hair and Lilac eyes. "Take care of Zero, Alex and Yuuki. His family was attacked by a bad vampire." I looked at Zero with an emotionless but understanding gaze since I don't socialize. I leaned into Yuuki's pulled said,"Can you go and please find clothes for him while I clean him up?" She nodded and left. I led him to the bathroom and asked, softly as my face still had an emotionless expression,"May I help you get cleaned up?" He said nothing. So I cleaned him up without having to socialize.

~im soo sorry for the time skip.

"When you see, Zero, I think you'll understand." Kaien said.

"Understand what?" Zero asked in protest. We heard a knock and Yuuki goes and races to the door to get it.

"Come in! Kaname, are you cold out there?" Yuuki asked as Kaname's visible hand became visible. As Yuuki pulled Kaname's hand, his face became visible until Zero grabbed a butter knife and yelled out,"Vampire!" I hid behind the counter and got up as I felt queazy and dizzy as I saw the blood dripping. I tried to balance myself, but failed. "Alex, are you okay?" Kaname and Kaien and Zero asked in unison. "I'm fine. Just a bit sick, that's all. Don't worry about it." I replied while giving them a weak smile til I got to the couch and passed out. A few minutes later, I wake up to hear,"I'm going to establish a Night Class at our school." I immediately knew it was for vampires.

"Is it an evening class for seniors?" Yuuki asked.
"No, it is not for the seniors or universal students. It's for students that receive high educational lessons and not receive grades. For to see that they are nocturnal and live longer lives." Kaien explained.

"You going to let these creatures attend this school?!" Zero outbursts.

"It's to promote a peaceful site to get along with vampires and humans. It's to also teach young vampires to live a more political force. That's his goal." Kaname said while smiling at me.

"Kaname!" Yuuki exclaimed.

"That's..absurd! There's no way that vampires want to co-exist with humans. Their history is stained with the blood of innocent lives!" Zero said as he was clutching Kaien's coat.

"And that is our goal to put an end to it. I know how you feel, Zero, because I, too have lost someone that I care about." Kaien replied.

"Then why?" Asked Zero.

"There's no need to worry. Kaname has agreed to join the Night Class as well. With him there, everything will be under control." Kaien explained. After that, I got up, smiled at Yuuki, Zero and Kaname, then walked to bed to sleep.

°°°°°°°°°°°′°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
I'll show you a sweet dream next night...