How You Both Met

"Oh my god, I love Forever 21!" Haily screamed, running into Forever 21. Angelina and Melody followed her.

"Um, I think I'll catch up with you guys later." You said, as they ran into their favorite store.

You wanted to go to Starbucks, anyway. You walked towards the coffee shop. There was a mob right by the entrance.

"Hey, why are there so many people here?" You asked somebody nearby.

"Apparently, a guy from a TV show wanted Starbucks and a bunch of fans followed him." The tall man said.

"Okay, thank you." You said, walking away. There was no way you were waiting in that long line for a drink that'll last for three minutes.

You started walking away until you heard screams follow behind you. You saw a tall, blonde boy standing in front of the large crowd walking toward you.

You stood there waiting for the crowd to past and the boy to walk by you, but the boy stopped in front of you.

He pulled you to a corner. "What are you doing?" You questioned.

"Hey, I was wondering if I could get your number." This mystery boy asked.

"What makes you think I'm just going to give you my number?" You asked.

"Because you're the prettiest girl I have ever seen." He flirted.

"I'm not pretty, but I'll give you my number." You saw his face drop.

"Please don't ever say that again. You are beautiful." He said, blushing.

"Thank you, you really didn't need to say that." You told him. You looked back up at his face and he was staring. "Do you want my number or are you just going to stare at me?" You laughed.

"Of course. Oh, and I never got your name."

"I'm Y/N."

"Well, nice to meet you, Y/N. I'm Norman. Jace Norman." You laughed at his James Bond reference.

"Nice to meet you too, Jace." You said, shaking his hand.

"Y/N, where were you? I was looking all over for you." Angelina screamed from the otherside of the mall.

"Anyway, I got to go, Jace. I'll definitely text you tonight." You winked.