Let me help you.

I sat at the back row and watched Miss Cormier who marked some tests.

"Cosima." Shay whispered. "What?" I whispered back.

She smiled, "I wanted to ask you something." "And what?" "Do you want to go out with me?" I was suprised. "Oh. I don't..I don't know. I can't."

Shay looked disappointed. "Sorry. I tought you like me." I felt bad, "I do but..I don't know..I can't. I'm sorry."

"What about hanging out together?" I smiled at her, "That would be nice." I don't wanted to say no again. She was a sweet girl but I had my ayes on someone else and that person was Miss Cormier. My biology teacher.

"Tomorrow?" I nooded, "After School?" "Yes, that's great." She winked and turned to her notebook on her desk.

I looked at the front of the classroom to my teacher. Miss Cormier was watching me but didn't say anything about me talking to Shay. She looked kind of mad.

The bell jangled and everybody stormed out of the classroom. I stood up, grabbed my bag and walked to the door. I was half way out when I saw that Miss Cormier struggled with her folders.

I walked up to her desk, "Let me help you." "That would be nice." Her french accent was such a turn on, I had to behave myself befor I do something stupid.

I took some folders out of her hands. "Thank you." "You're welcome. Were should I put them?" She smiled and took her bag. "At my office desk."

Silently we walked to her office.

"You can put them here." The blond teacher pointed at the table. I put the folders on the desk and turnd around to face the hot teacher. "Can I help you with something else too, Miss Cormier?"

She turned the lock, let her bag drop and pulled me into her. Our lips met for a rough kiss. "I could'nd wait any longer." She whispered as we separated. "I could'nd neither. I love you Delphine." I kissed her soft lips once again. "I love you too Cosima. Should I bring something too eat later?" She smiled and I nooded, "That would be great." One last peck on her lips and I walked to the door unlock it.

"See you later Cosima and stay away from Shay." I smirked, "See you at home and yes I'll try." With that I was out of her office.