Chapter 1.

Lee POV

I was in our room packing up all my clothes and belongings. I hated the fact that I was moving away from Atlanta all the way to California. I was gonna miss all my friends, my bestfriend. But most importantly, my boyfriend, Quavious. Tonight was his big basketball game, but I wasn't going anyway. To see him one last time is going to break my heart. He is my everything. I got done packing, so I just chilled while on my phone. I got in Instagram n seen mostly all the pictures n videos from the game. It seems it just started. I just turned my phone off n laid there on my bed. Then my phone buzzed. I looked and seen it was a text from Quavo. I opened it.

Qua💍
Open the door.

I was confused at the text, so I just went downstairs to see. I got to the door n opened it. Quavo was standing there in his black nike hoodie n black sweats. He smiled as his braces showed. "Hey lele" he said as I stood there giggling. He always called me lele short for my name, Annele. I let him in. "Why aren't you at your game? Playing?" I asked him surprised. He sat down on the couch as I followed him n sat on his lap. "Because, I had things to do. Plus your leaving in the morning I wanted to chill w/ you before you go." When he says he has "things to do", he was drug dealing. I hated that he did that, but he was taking care of his family, and me. The fact that I'm leaving him, makes me think about it worse. What if he gets hurt, or maybe killed and I not know about it? I prayed every night he was safe in the streets. It might have been for him, but it ain't for everybody. I played w/ his dreads while he talked about stuff. I just starred at him in awe. He look at me smiling. "Guh why you always gotta look at me like that?" He asked still smiling. I mean I couldn't help it, so damn fine,  plus he all mine.  "Cus I can, you kno you fine anyways." I told him. He laughed. He noticed how quiet the house was. "Aye where yo moma at?"  He asked. "She had to go to Cali to make sure everything was okay w/ my dad. She said she would be back by 12." I told him. He pulled out his phone to see what time it was. His phone read 9:00.  "You done packing n shit right?" He asked looking around. "Of course, I wouldn't be sitting down here if I wasn't." He smirked. "Why you just lie like that?" I laughed. Then we both started laughing. "We need to do something before you leave. It's boring here anyways." He said laying his head on my shoulders. I started giving him suggestions on what we should do. "Uh stay here n chill?" "No." He said dryly. "Uhh movies?" "No." He said again. Uhhh ooh wait! Dave n Busters?" He looked up at me. "That's too far, plus I left my money in my other pants."  I hit his arm n he winced. "We'll go back n get the money, plus it's not that far." He shook his head no n i pouted. "Please!?" I semi yelled n he still shook his head no. I jumped up n down on the couch throwing pillows at him. "Aw now we really not going." He said n I stopped n pouted some more. Then I crawled over towards him and kissed his lips. It got deep so he pulled my other leg over his lap. Then I let go n asked him one last time. "Please daddy?" I asked. He smiled n rolled his eyes. "Come on man." He said getting up off the couch helping me up. "YAYYYY!" I said jumping on him kissing him again. I ran upstairs to put on my all black hurraches and my black and white PINK hoodie. I ran back downstairs and we both exited out the house. He opened up my side car door for me n closed it when I got in. Then he got into the car and drove to his moma house to get his stuff. While he was driving, I turned the radio on and his CD player was playing some song he like. He turned the radio up. When we pull up to his house, we both got out the car. We walk up to the door n Qua unlock it. We walk straight to his room. As he looked for his stuff, I sat on the bed n admired his room. He had a couple pictures on his dresser of him n his cousin n nephew, Kiari n Kirshnik. "Aww look how cute you were." I said picking up the picture frame. He turned around n kissed his teeth. "I'm still cute, fuck you mean." He said n I laughed. He grabbed his money n I got up n followed him out the room. We head back to the car. We got in and started heading to our destination. I tunrned whatever he was listening too off n he looked at me n back on the road. "What you think you doing? Turn my shit back on." I looked at him crazy. "Boy no I ain't tryna listen to that." I said. Then I changed the radio station and my favorite song came on. There's always that one person that will always have your heart.. The radio sung. "Omg I love this song!" I yelled n i turned it up. I sung the words out loud while looking at Quavo. "It started when we were younger you were my, my boo" I sung as I grabbed his chin n he chuckled. Man am I going to miss him.

First Chapter hope you liked it. Vote n Comment 💖.