Chapter 2 wait!! I'm pregnate

Ch.2      Wait!! I'm pregnTe ( I didt have sex)

  chapter 2: dinner with drew and his son Josh 

  my mom and I just got don't setting the table, then the door bell rang and it was drew and josh, my mom welcomed them in and gave drew a kiss and a hug and josh and I looked in discusted. We both thought this was a bad idea and that she should not get married. 

    "Won't you two go and play some games until dinner is ready." um.. I was goin to tell her that she was out of her mind and that there is no way I'm goin upstairs with him alone and play games but befor I new it my feet were walking up stairs and he was behind me. When we got to my room I took out all my games, as I turned around I saw that he took off his shirt and was just standing there with a musule shirt on. Omg! Is wAt I wAS thinking but of course I didn't say that out loud, or did I? "What? He said, I stood there "um... Huh," you said omg why did you sAy that for." he said, omg he heard I did say it out loud fuck! Just play it cool k. Um nouthing I was just wounder why you uh took your your shirt off, " cause it's hot in here I can put it back on if  you want me to"? O um no u don't have to, I was just woundering, so like wat game do u wanna play I have monopoly,yahzee,UNO, I have alot you can come here and pick one if ya want to". "Um... How bout we play a game to get to no each other better like 20 questions if you want to that is.". Uh ya that sounds like fun, do you want me to go first"? No I will go first", said josh, but you have to anser truthly, ok promiss," said Josh ya I promiss," ok 

Josh: #1 wat grade are you in?

Ava: I'm in 11 grade

Ava: #1 do you have a girl friend?

Josh: no I don't not never had one really.

Josh: #2 would you ever date your step brother?

Ava: um it depends if that step brother is faithful and loyal

Ava: #3 do you think I'm dateable? 

Josh: hell ya! Totally? 

Josh: #4 do you think you would ever date me?

Ava: um.. Idk you seem like one if those guys that hurt girls and play them you would have to show ke that you wouldn't ever hurt me and could stay faithful and loyal.

Ava: #5 even though your 5 years older then me would you still date me?

Josh: um that's a hard question but yes I would I look for the personalty In a girl not how old they are.

Josh: #6 would you date me even thought I'm 5 years older then you?

Ava: yea same goes for me age doesn't matter to me it's wats on the inside that counts

Ava,!! Josh!! Time to eat. Yelled, the mom, We will finish this later I said, then we ran down stairs to eat dinner. Gosh wat hAve you to been doin up there I haven't heard a peep out of you to since you he got here." my mom said, o, um nothing mom just gettin to no each other better," well me and drew want to tell you somthing," "ok" "ok" well you how we were going to get married next year, well we decited to get married on saturday." that's grate mom, that's in 6 days I'm excited for you mom," ya me to dad" that's great kids and we also wanted to tell you to that drew and Josh will be moving in 7 days after the wedding, really! Josh and I said that at the same time, "yup" Josh and I both looked at each other and smiled hoping that our parents didn't see. After dinner we all sat down and watched fready versees Jason and during the movie he grabed my hand and we held hands for 1 hour. " ok well I guess we shal be taken our leave now Josh has school in the morning and so does Ava. We can come over tomorrow if you want us to?" "ya that would be awsome honey" "um wait! Said Josh I left my cell phone up stairs, I don't remember where I put it? "Well son you to go up stairs and find it ok but make it quick." ok" josh and I ran up stairs and I asked hike where he had it last? Um Ava I don't have a cell phone, I just wanted to no if I could give you a hug good bye?" "yes of couwe you can" as we were hugging he was wispering in my ear saying that he can't wait till he comes back tomorrow. I smiled as we stopes hugging he stepsd closer and our lips touched i never felt this feeling befor I had so many thoghts goin though my head. We heard our parents yell for him to hurry up so he stopes kissing me and when down stairs. I couldn't believe wat just happened and I can't believe wAts goin though my head. I'm I'm I'm in love with my brother!!!!!!