Our (Not So) Guilty Affair

"Fuck! Levi- nhg- ah AH!" Eren screamed as he climaxed. Levi thrusted his hips five more times and he followed, coming inside Eren. Eren slid off of his lover and laid on top of him as they both caught their breath. "Doing it on your couch was a bad idea." Eren chuckled.

"It's OK, I'll throw the cushions in on a speed cycle." Levi reached over and checked the time on his phone, he sighed. "We should get cleaned up, they should be coming back soon." Eren nodded, picked up his clothes, and went to take a quick shower. Levi washed the covers of his couch cushions and went to take a shower after Eren. They opened the windows, put the couch back together, and flopped down on it. Eren held up his hand and looked up at his wedding ring, he let out a sad sigh and threw his arm over his face.

"Why did we get married Levi?"

"So we wouldn't be disappointments, so we wouldn't be fuck ups."

"What's the real reason why we got married?" Levi sighed.

"Because your old man was a phobe and set you up with a girl, Kenny was the same." Eren sighed and let out a frustrated groan. 

"Fuck this, fuck this shit, fuck my dad, fuck Kenny, fuck all of this, I'm so sick of this shit! I'm sick of hiding, I'm sick of being forced to be something I'm not, I'm sick of lying, I'm sick of her!"

"Eren-"

"I'm tried, Levi! I want it to end! Were grown men, we have jobs, incomes, we can do whatever the hell we want, so why can't we say no and be happy together." Eren grabbed Levi's hands.

"Eren-"

"Fuck Levi! We're twenty fucking seven, we-"

"Eren! That's enough!" Eren stopped talking and let go of Levi's hands. He sat back down on the other side of the couch and looked out the window. Levi rubbed his eyes and sighed.

"Why do we keep running? We both know we're gay and aren't attracted to women, we both know we're unhappy, we both know how much we hate doing this and how tried each of us are."

"Because, your too nice and can't go against your father, and I'm too scared, terrified really."

"Fuck my dad, fuck the stupid job he's giving me, he's the reason were in this mess, Kenny too." Eren pulled his knees to his chest and hugged them like he did when they were in high school. "If our moms were here, they wouldn't want this, they would want us to be happy."

"Their gone, Eren. They can't help us."

"But if they were here... fuck, Levi." Eren tired to find the right words to say. "We've been loving each other since we were in high school, we've been together ever since. I want to be with you, I want to sleep next to you every night and wake up next to you every morning. I want to make love to you and touch you and talk to you without feeling afraid." Eren looked over at Levi who was looking away. "I want to marry you." Levi gasped and covered his mouth, hoping that Eren didn't hear it. His heart started to race. He removed his hand and looked over at Eren who had a serious look on his face. 

"You- you don't mean that do you?" Eren nodded.

"I do." He said. Levi felt tears well up in his eyes, he covered his mouth and looked down.

"Fuck Eren, I want to, I want to so bad!" Eren reached over and hugged Levi.

"Then let's do it, let's pack our shit and leave this place. Let's go to the UK or America or Canada, we can get married there. I can get a new job at a new hospital, and you can continue your writing and your art and I can help you learn English, it's not that hard for us. So let's leave, there's nothing for us here in Germany so-"