Chapter 1: Iris is sent to Giga City

Iris saluted to Commander Redips as she rushed out. Her armour was in colonel form. Soon she hopped on her ride chaser and sped off. She arrived at 1:00 Am and leapt off her ride chaser. "All right Redips. I'm here." Iris said before a maverick known as Shadow leapt in front of her. "Well, well, well. A helpless little girl." Shadow taunted. Iris barred her teeth. "I am no helpless girl. I am the sister of Colonel!" Iris screamed as she yanked out her brother's C-saber. Suddenly he disappeared. "What the?" Iris said aloud. Dashing off she found herself in the main sector of the city. Diving into an alley she watched as two Mavericks got closer to her hiding place.

Suddenly gunshots rang through the area as an auburn haired boy leapt into the area. "Hi I'm Axl." The boy said as he shook Iris's hand. "I'm Iris." Iris said as The two set off. "So do you know X and Zero?" Axl asked. "As a matter of fact Zero and I were lovers." Iris said blankly before Axl stopped. "You're kidding right?" Axl asked in surprise. "No. Sadly our love ended because of the fourth uprising." Iris said as tears slipped down her cheeks. Axl felt himself begin to cry. "I'm so sorry to hear that." Axl said softly. "Don't worry bout it." Iris said playfully. Suddenly clanks rang out as a blue Reploid rang up to them. "Axl, who's this?" X asked crossing him arms. "X am I that hard to recognize?" Iris said switching her armour to normal. "IRIS!? But you died in Zero's arms." X exclaimed in shock. "That is in the past." Iris replied. X smiled as Iris gave him a hug.

Iris and X slid into the darkening city streets. "Keep your eyes peeled Iris." X said. Iris tore into a back alley and slipped on the ring that Zero had given her. Suddenly she crashed into someone. "Ow!" She exclaimed as the figure bent down. "I'm sorry miss." A young voice said. Iris got on her knees and saw a little girl. "Hi I'm Cinnamon." She said. "Iris." Iris replied as Cinnamon got Iris on her feet. Suddenly a young woman came close. "Marino. don't scare me!" Cinnamon said when Chief R walked up. "So you're Iris. Axl told me about you." Suddenly Iris's ring caught Chief R's eye. "Is that Zero's insigna?" Cinnamon asked as Iris removed the ring revealing Zero's emblem. "You knew Zero?" Marino asked as X came into view.

Suddenly several clanks startled her. Yanking out her brother's saber she charged out of the alley. "You again?" Iris groaned. Suddenly a pink figure landed. Iris immediately flew backwards and blacked out. Colonel's saber flew through the air and landed with a clatter at the feet of a scarlet reploid. Trembling with rage he ran into the night.

Iris awoke in the medical bay in the resistance base. "Oh my head." Iris moaned as she stood up. "Oh thank god you're ok." X said giving Iris a hug. "In fact someone wants to see you." X said as Zero walked in the room. "IRIS!" Zero yelled as she leapt into his arms. "Oh Zero." Iris sighed as they kissed. Zero slid Iris's ring back on her finger. Suddenly alarms blared. "Oh No." Iris said running towards the control room when she crashed into Commander Signas. "Signas? What are you doing here?" Zero asked as he helped Iris stand. "Alia!" X exclaimed as Alia flew towards him.

Spider

Steel Massimo

Marino

Cinnamon

Chief R

Nana

Professor Gaudile

Aile

Bosses

Hippopressor

Shadow

Rebellion Army

Wild Jango

Silver Horn

Dr. Psyche

Mach Jentra

Incentas

Botos

Ferham

Scarface

Epsilon