-

"Wake up.

I said wake up damnit, don't you flicker out on me yet.

So, this is it, badly wounded, surrounded on all sides, behind enemy lines, outnumbered, outgunned, outmatched in every way, lying in a pool of your own blood eh? Sounds like a bad case of the Mondays on your part. Seems impossible to get out of this one, doesn't it. Well tough. You're gonna make it, like you always do.

God damnit, don't you dare lie down and take it, you're better than this. You've earned your rest, but you don't get to now. Why? Because you know this isn't the end, that this isn't where you get off. You've got work to do, remember? There's still folks that need you. What folks? All those people you vowed you'd keep safe are counting on you. Remember, you swore you'd stand up for everyone who couldn't, and be that force of justice or something. Your words man.

Fine, if that won't get you up, this will. You still have a promise to keep. You promised her you'd come rescue her one day. That sad, lonely little orphan girl grew up trapped, waiting for someone, waiting for /you/ to bust her out, free her, and finally show her that sky you loved so much again. Remember her, eyes full of stars, heart full of song, and imagination full of wonder curiousity. Remember how she was taken, ripped away, forced into a cage of cold, empty steel. Remember those words you spoke, to keep her strong, even as those hands wrapped around her face so tight she hasn't seen or spoken since. Remember.

...

There we go, wasn't so hard to get back up, now was it? Shut up, you only need one arm left to swing a sword. Stand tall. Now's no time for moping around. You've got company.

Now go, do what you've always done.

Fight."