SUMMARY + CAST + DISCLAIMER

Who's underneath the masks?

That's what I'm trying to figure out.

Mallory; badluck is what that girl is, people would whisper about her. Oddly enough, it was what her name meant—unfortunate. From the day she was born, trouble had always lurked behind her.
So, the day she's seen running away with a troubled man, people assumed it was just her misfortune bringing yet another struggle for her.
Little did they know, that man was not even close to a problem.
He was the smallest chance of hope that she needed, just like she was his.
But like everyone, she didn't know the hassle that came along when two people try to fix each other.
Like everyone, she didn't know that two broken people couldn't fix each other.

                                         or

in which a troubled girl finds an old ghost, who is also troubled, and finds herself running away with

C A S T

ASHLEY FRANGIPANE AKA HALSEY as MALLORY WILLIAMS

[ W A R N I N G ]
Includes violence, talks of death and torture, semi-suicidal and depressed thoughts, possible mature content, language, and overall dark theme.

D I S C L A I M E R ; Obviously, I do not own any of the Marvel characters, all rights go to Marvel and their creators. Although, I do own my character and her plot lines. Also, you may or may not notice some Halsey lyrics.