The First Day

These are from Katelyn's POV.

I was working for the Jury Of Nine and had to go to Phoenix Drop to ask Aphmau about Jeffery...

I was wearing my blue armour and I came in on my ship from sea. When I got there a man ran up to me and I asked him of the lord, "I need to speak with the lord." I said.

"You can speak to her head guard before you speak to her." He said, not so happy.

Just then I was about to say something mean but before I did the lord came up. Her name was Aphmau and she was very beautiful. She was wearing a purple dress and she had black hair. In her hair she had a flower crown. "I am sorry." I said to her. "Shall we talk on my ship?" I asked, not forcing.

She didn't feel comfortable going on my ship, understandable. So we decided we would go to her house. It was on top of a hill and her house was also purple. She had purple trees around her house and they were also very beautiful. Wow Lord Aphmau must love purple.. She also had a playground beside her house. Hmm.. she must have a kid. I decided not to bother asking about it yet.

When we went into her house most of her guards stood watch over the house, as they probably assumed I was going to hurt her. Also I wondered why she had so many dogs, one with a rainbow collar with the nametag "Puma". One with a sky blue collar with the nametag, "Phoenix". One with a yellow collar with the nametag "Jiggy" and one with a dark blue collar with the nametag, "Thorgi." Thorgi looked like he was the oldest one of the pack. They were cute.

After a couple of minutes of looking I sat down at her table and Aphmau was so kind to make me tea too!

As we started talking I brung up the topic about her kids but she decided that she didn't feel comfortable answering that question so after that we went straight to business. I brought up that Zane wanted to marry her but after I said that she started to look scared and asked if I was going to take her with me but of course I wasn't going to take her away from everyone she knows.

I told her how the Jury Of Nine, including me, wanted to take back Garroth to marry his fiance. But I told her she didn't have to worry about that for now since people in O'khasis were busy with other problems. I told her of the war between Scaleswind and O'khasis .

After that we finally got to the topic of why I came here in the first place, about Jeffery. I just asked questions like if she has seen him I asked her why Jefforey would let two suspects escape, when Aphmau answered I could tell she was lying a little but decided not to bother with it.

I asked Aphmau if I could stay in Phoenix Drop for a little longer and Aphmau was so kind as to let me stay. We then finished our conversation and some my O'khasis guards walked me down to our ship so we could talk.

I told my guards and people everything she said about Jefforey. I was a little scared that they were going to execute Jefforey because he let two suspects escape and I liked Jefforey a little bit too but no one ever knew because I hide my feelings really well.

_______________________________________________________

Hey guys! Btw guys don't get mad at me for adding in things that aren't on the episode. I just wanted to make their character's role interesting.

Love you guys!

<3