The Truth

Hi! This is my first story... so i hope you like it!

*selena up top! She's Liza Soberano.*
---------------------------------------
"WAKE UP FATASS! WHERE'S OUR BREAKFAST!??!" I was pushed out of my small dirty mattress and got kicked in the stomach. "GO AND COOK BREAKFAST. NOW!" I whimpered and followed the order. I cooked there breakfast and as always, i wait by the side of the kitchen for them to finish so i could wash the dishes. By the time i was done, everyone is already gone.
I forgot to tell you who i am. I am Selena Claire Blackwolf, Omega of the Blue Blood Pack in Northern Canada.
'I'm sorry you have to go through this. And it's because of me.You can't even shift because of me. ' My wolf, Moonlight, said. Yes you read it right. I can't shift even if i'm 16 already. But i never blamed Moonlight. I know there is a reason why i can't shift yet and why won't she tell me. And i respect her decision. I know she'll tell me when the time is right. 'It's not your fault, Moonlight. Stop blaming yourself. Ok?' I told her back. 'Don't go to school today. I have to tell you something.' She told me. So i went back to my room and waited for Moonlight to talk. 'We are very special, you see. I know that you know the legend of the white wolf, right?' I answered her yes. The white wolf is very very very rare. And it's one of the strongest wolf ever. 'There is someone stronger than a white wolf.' I was shocked by this. I never knew that. 'What wolf, Moonlight?' I asked her. 'Not what. But who. You see, the Purest and Rarest Wolf ever is the Silver wolf. They are destined to be the next Moon Goddess.' Now that got me speechless. Knowing that i can't say anything yet, she continued. 'You my dear, have to know the truth. You came from the line of the Goddess and a hybrid. Your mother is the daughter of the Moon Goddess, and your father is The Vampire King. Yes. You are royalty. You are the lost daughter of King Soul and Queen Maka. The King and Queen of the Supernatural World. And you are the next destined Moon Goddess. You will shift right now, and your powers will come. Our werewolf mate will reject us but that is meant to be. So you have to accept his rejection.' Revelations got me speechless. 'When do i look for my real parents, Moon-' *SLAP* our chat was cut short when i felt someone slap me. But it's not the slap that caught my attention. It's the sparks that came with it. 'Mate' Moonlight whispered with a growl. I looked up and i saw that the one that slapped me is my soon-to-be-alpha, Ryder.