Chapter 1: Pour vous, je respire.

Valentina angrily kicked at the door as she made her way into the Intoxicated Headquarters. She walked down the narrow lit hallway, gritting her teeth with each step she took. Upon hearing noises, Valentina dived into an empty room as the henchmen walked away. She checked both sides before proceeding down the hall. Valentina could hear Victor speaking to his assistant, Serena.

"What are we going to do? Now that insolence brat, Valentina, knows of our whereabouts. We cannot kill her because she has the nine lives of a cat." Victor paced back and forth, fuming with each word he spoke.

Valentina smirked as she readied her gun, targeting at Victor's machines. She fired as she saw Victor flinch and look towards the door in realization. He grabbed his gun out of it's holster and started shooting at Valentina.

"Give it up, Victor. You know you cannot win this one. You cannot even escape. The UIA has you surrounded. You will die if you do not surrender to UIA. This is your full and final warning." Valentina kept firing towards Victor as self-defense but Victor was also one to not give up.

"It is you who must give up, belle femme. Your life is at stake." Victor fired again at Valentina but she still stood her ground.

"Surrender or I will kill innocent lives, belle femme." Victor grabbed a hold of Serena, pointing a gun to her head.

"What you are forgetting is that we go by code. Nous protégeons ceux qui ne peuvent pas se protéger eux-mêmes. We live and breathe those words."  Valentina grabbed another hidden revolver out of her holster and ran out, shooting at Victor as he was about to shoot Serena.

Victor fell to the ground as Valentina rushed Serena to safety

Victor fell to the ground as Valentina rushed Serena to safety. Her team came in, arresting Victor as they loaded him onto a stretcher.

"Nous vous remercions de votre aide, Serena. L'agence sera toujours reconnaissant à vous." Valentina thanked her comrade for her help during the mission.

"Il était de mon devoir, Mlle Valentina. Je serai toujours là pour servir notre pays." Valentina gave her a reassuring squeeze as she walked towards Victor, "I told you to surrender, Victor. Now you will pay even more consequences for going against the law."

"Law? What law? You are just a kid, belle femme. What do you know about the law?" Victor inched closer as the guards kept a firm hold on him.

"I know more about the law than you, Victor. You are talking to an executive of UIA. Je vis et respire le Code Armani." The guards rolled him away on the stretcher as Valentina headed back to Agency; ready and determined for her new mission.

"Pour vous, je respire." She whispered as she walked out of the laboratory doors.

For the agency, she breathed.