Morning

Waking up was always Ivan's favourite time of the day. Before he met them, waking up was just another part of the day, just something to get him started for his routine. Now? Now when he woke up he got to see the sun shining on tanned skin, tousled hair spread about a white cushion cover, a duvet only just covering freckled shoulders, all while his heart beat rapidly in his chest because it really is too much to take in all at once.

He got to watch the rise and fall of their chest as they slept deeply, moving only slightly every now and then as they lived in their dream world before waking up to the real one.

When they woke up, that- that was his absolute favourite part.

The slow opening of sleepy eyes, uncovered by glasses that sat quietly, waiting on their bedside table. Ivan looked down at them, leaning up on his elbow as they lay on their side toward him, as his tired lover stared at nothing for a few moments before coming back to themselves. The scrunch between their eyebrows was cute- but he would never mention it to them, perhaps one day.

Slowly, oh so slowly, sky-blue eyes made their way up to his own violet ones, no emotion on their face for a few slow seconds before a wide smile broke out on their ever-cheerful face. The man would roll onto his back and throw his arms up behind his head and would tense up, stretching, getting rid of all those knots and aches. He looked like a cat when he did that; when he smiled and stretched, his back arching and his legs stretching out to their full length- he would never mention that to him, though.

As wind slowly blew open their curtains through the open windows that let in the beautiful golden light of the morning, they looked over to him and smiled.

"Good morning, Ivan." Were the quiet first words of the day.

"Good morning, Alfred."

_____________________

  A.N:
 this is my first rusame i hope its okey!! uou)b

(if you liked this, a comment would be very much appreciated!! ive never written rusame before so it'll probably be ooc so it'll be nice to kno what ppl think ;v;)a )