In My Arms

Song at side/top.
1526 words.
Unedited.
Enjoy babes ♥

Your baby blues so full of wonder, your curly cues, your contagious smile.

Harry swiftly made his way into the house. It was midnight and he was looking for unfortunate people to use as a meal. Around five minutes ago, he gave up and decided to just find some inside. The myth of vampires not being allowed in unless invited was completely untrue and annoyed Harry to no end.

He made his way through the dark hallway stopping at a random door. He could hear the soft beat of a heart inside and slowly turned the knob.

He was slow to open the door, in case it creaked and alarmed his victim. He was surprised when he was met by a nursery, painted light green with a white crib in the middle.

Harry made his way over to the crib and stared down at the sleeping baby inside, melting at the soft snores it was making. And suddenly, Harry wasn't hungry anymore. His mind was no longer on his stomach, all he could think about was the beautiful baby human.

The baby shifted and yawned, opening the prettiest eyes Harry had seen in all his 278 years of living. The babies eyes slowly came into focus and stared up at Harry. Baby blue eyes shinning with curiosity.

Harry reached out towards the small human, rubbing the soft patches of hair on its mostly bald head. It seemed to enjoy the touches it was given and smiled up at Harry, all gums. No teeth.

Harry smiled widely, dimples in both cheeks.

And that was the first time Harry met Louis Tomlinson.

And as I watch, you start to grow up. All I can do, is hold you tight.

Louis was now four years old. He could walk, talk, had all his teeth, and Harry had never gone a day without watching him since that first night.

Harry was there for his first word, when he walked for the first time, when he ran for the first time. He was there for everything, always in the shadows, watching the small boy run around on his chubby legs, fluffy brown hair always flopping around.

Harry had grown attached to the small boy over four years. Always feeling the need to be there for him, through thick and thin, wanting to hold him tight and never let go.

He wanted to be the one to play hide and seek and tag with him, to be the one to tuck him in at night and say he loves him.

Harry really loved him.

Knowing, clouds will rage and storms will race in, but you will be safe in my arms.

Louis had always been afraid of storms. Thunder and lightning had him hiding under his blanket in seconds. And of course, there was a large storm while Louis had been all alone. His parents were at work and his babysitter was out of town so he told his parents that he was a big boy and would be okay by himself.

He was not okay by himself.

The second he heard thunder, he was squealing and running to him room, diving under the blankets. And like any other day, Harry had been there.

So Harry slowly crept from his hiding spot and made his way over to Louis' shaking figure. He reached out and pulled the blanket off Louis' body, staring at his tear-stained face.

Louis gasped at the stranger and cried out, "W-who are you?"

"Shhh calm down Lou," Harry whispered. "This is all just a dream, go back to sleep."

He pet Louis hair and covered his petite body with his favorite blanket, watching his blue eyes flutter shut.

Harry held him until the storm ended. Louis didn't wake until his parents got home later that night.