My feelings for you

my tvd instagram: @toxicklaus

Dear Diary,
It's been a long time, my hectic life doesn't leave much room for anything. So much has happened and I don't really know where to start so I guess I will start with Damon, there is no questioning the amount of love I have for him and after the sire bond being broken our love has only grown stronger which is why Stefan has decided to go away for a little while the last I heard from him he was in Brazil, I can't blame him for going away after me choosing Damon. Stefan and I however left things in a good place so I'm sure he won't be gone to long. Caroline is throwing a party tonight she says its to celebrate things going back to normal and I would like think that things were going back to normal to but I'm sure something is bound to happen soon.

*front door opens*
I hide my journal in my purse and walk out of Damon and mines room (yes Damon and I share a room now) I go downstairs to find that Damon has just returned from getting more bourbon, I greet him with a kiss.

"Caroline's party is tonight"

I say while pouring myself a glass of blood.

"Oh, you're going to that, because I may or may not have had a date night planned"

he says with his devilish smile.

"Yes I'm going and so are you, so I guess we will have to reschedule our date night"

"Or we could just skip the party and have a party of our own"

He winked

"Damon you know I would much rather stay here with you but it's really important to Caroline that we are there"

He rolled his eyes

"Fine but could you at least wear this"

He laid a silver box on the table

He's always surprising me with something, I opened the box and and inside was what appeared to be a black dress I held it up and sure enough it was.

"Awe Damon you really shouldn't ha-"

He cut me off

"But I did and you're welcome"

He kisses me on the forehead and walks out side with his bourbon

I walk up to our room and change in to the dress it is absolutely gorgeous just a little showy, it's short and has a v line neck.

"Someone looks beautiful"

I turn around to see Damon behind me with his signature smirk on his face.

With a smile I say

"Ready to go?"

*at the party

"Caroline I thought you said this was going to be a small party with our close friends?"

I said questioning her.

"Well it was until Matt invited some of his work buddy's from the grill and Tyler invited his hybrid friends"