Just Another Photo Shoot

"Sammi, We're gonna need you to turn your head just a lil to to the left love." Yelled the british photographer, my bogus manager hired. Slowly, I turned my head and gave the camera a dazzeling smile. "Yes love, yes!" he was practically jumping by now "Now why don't you open your legs and let you kitty come out to play, yes?" I all but gave him the death glare.

"This is not a play boy ad! I'm not that type of fucking model!" I yelled walking of set. Steve had to be kidding me. He booked another wacked of photographer who only wanted to see me either naked or close to it. Looking at the buffet the stage managers supplied for the models, I quickly looked over the cakes and pies and opted for an apple instead.  Steve would all but tear me alive if he caught me with anything but fruits and vegetables.  He says plus sized means a little thick not heavy weight. 

"Sammi! What the hell do you think you're doing?!" yelled Steve as he came up behind me smackking me on the ass.

"Get your fucking hands off of me, I'm not your play thing!" I yelled back slaping his hand away.

I moved away from him. Walking over to the other side of the buffet table, I spot a plate of fried chicken calling my name. Picking up the drumstick and waving it in Steve's face, I took a big chuck. Savoring every bite taken from the delicious bird, my eyes roll back as if I'm having an orgasm.

"Oh my gosh!" , "I have just died and gone to heaven!"

"Steve, would you like a bite?" "Their is more than enough over here for you." I said batting my eyes.

Looking at the other side of the room I saw Steve charging like a raging bull seeing red. Getting scared I dropped my crunchy, delicious drumstick and headed for the door. As I'm almost completely out the door I hear Steve yell, "if you don't get your fat ass back in here and finish this shoot-"

"Or What!, What are you gonna do?" "don't forget Steve that I am bigger than you and will beat that strawny little ass of yours!" "remember you work for me, never get that twisted!"

I felt satisfied as I headed to my car. Walking up the  fire red Mercedes convertible, I check my reflection in the tinted windows I just had installed a month ago. Once making sure everything was on point. I get in start her up and head out. Not knowing exactly were I was going but I knew I just wanted to get out of there. You know that saying "you don't have to go home but you got to get the hell out here?" I had to leave that place before I did good on my promise about beating Steve's ass.

______________________________________________________________________________-----

Thanks for reading and don't forget to comment and vote, the more comments and votes the more I post!

LOVE YA!