The Tragic Truth

*Third Person P.O.V.*

Pain. Ache. Heaviness. These are just one of the things (Y/n) felt. This pain in her chest wouldn't leave no matter how many times she tried to forget. It's been 4 months since she saw her lover making another woman feel him inside her. Since then, her perky spirit slowly deflated, along with her reason to live. The more she thought about it, the more she felt dead, and thought she had no reason to live at all if the one she loved didn't love her back.

'What did I do? Am I really that disposable?' She thought as she looked at an old, almost torn up piece of paper. What was in the paper though, showed how much of a play toy their love was to Levi.

I'll be the warrior to fight for our love;
We'll fly together, fly higher than the dove.
I'll be your wall and shield you from danger;
I'll take all the the pains, for to me they are no stronger.

You'll be the queen in the kingdom of my heart;
And then I'll be the king, so we'll never be apart.
You'll be my majesty- I will serve you forever;
And for all the times, I will leave you never

Tears overwhelmed her eyes as she reread the poem her former lover sent her the night after one of their most dangerous expeditions. She thought it was one of the cadets from the 104th trainees, but soon found out it was none other than Captain Levi himself. What she felt at that moment made her want to be with him for eternity.

Sadly she couldn't have predicted the future or else she would've left him before she felt such unbearable pain. She looked at the small dagger laying on her lap, along with a letter. One for Hanji and her alone. She was going to need the letter in order for her to understand why (Y/n) did what she did. She chuckled softly as tears ran down, remembering the greatest moments she had with Levi before he started to cheat.

"I forgive you, my love. Thank you for giving me precious moments with you. At least I learned how to love and be betrayed by the one I loved so much." She whispered out loud into the cool breeze before quickly thrusting the dagger into her gut. Blood slightly stained the letters as her crimson blood ran down the white clothe and onto the clean floorboards. She laid back, going through memory lane as she felt dizziness and soon tiredness slowly consume her. With her dazed look, she softly smiled, looking at the ceiling with pure happiness.

"I love you Levi Ackerman..." She whispered with her last dying breathe until her chest stopped moving all together.

~•Meanwhile•~

Hanji was looking at her files of previous failed experiments. She was walking down the hallway, near (Y/n)'s room, when she heard a soft splash. She looked down and slightly shrieked as she saw blood seeping out of the (h/c) haired cadet's door. Hanji instantly kicked the door down even though it was never actually locked and let out a blood curdling scream.

"(Y/N)!!! NOOO NOT MY BABY!! NOT HER, PLEASE NOT HER!! WHY!!!!" She screamed at the top of her lungs as she ran toward the cold corpse. Blood staining her uniform as she held the lifeless bloody body toward her. Her loud wails of sadness attracted all the cadets and when they saw what was going on, everyone's eyes were wide with shock and sorrow. Their once perky, lovable cadet, dead.

The aura soon turned deadly silent as they looked at the lifeless cadet. Erwin arrived at the scene and he too became gloomy. Both (Y/n) and the Commander had their fun moments, but he never thought this would happen to his favorite cadet. Levi felt the change in the air as he finished his session with Petra. He got dressed and approached the location of where the tension was coming from. When he noticed a huge crowd in front of (Y/n)'s room, he felt his stomach sink instantly.

"What's going on he-" Levi began until he noticed Hanji holding onto (Y/n)'s cold form, blood staining them both, and (Y/n)'s deathly (pale/dark) skin. His eyes slowly widened in shock. He ran toward her form, but Hanji growled dangerously at him, like a lioness protecting her cub.

"STAY AWAY!! YOU DID THIS YOU MONSTER!! YOU HURT MY POOR FRAGILE BABY!! I HATE YOU!!" She snarled out as she cradled the corpse more. Levi saw the blood stained letter and went to pick them up, but Hanji snatched them away first and read the letter out loud.

"Dear Hanji, If I know anything by now, you'll be the first to come barging in and see me lifeless. I just wanted to tell you that you are the best of friend I could of ever had. Please cheer up the cadets in my place and please don't scare them with your titan experiments. The reason why I took my life is pathetic, but I just couldn't take the pain anymore.

Have you ever felt your heart ache, twist, and churn agonizingly when you see something so heart wrenching that it's unbearable to deal with? That's what I felt when I saw my only reason to live show his love to another. I felt my whole world crack from under me, as if my once bullet proof glass shattered in an instant. I thought I was his only love, his world, his life support, but I guess it was just my imagination.

Heh, I remember the first time Levi sent me a beautiful poem. I felt my heart lighten up at it and I would always read it, as if that piece of paper was proof enough of our love, but I was actually a pawn in his chest game. I had known for 4 months now and yet I still let the pain slowly consume me. I felt dirty, disgusting, and most of all, betrayed. But the thing is, I forgive that short bastard because in the end, I'll still end up in love with him no matter what. Take care of all of them for me Hanji, sincerely (F/n) (L/n), p.s. the poem is inside the letter as well." She said as tears ran down her cheeks.

She slowly looked up at him with anger. Everyone looked at Levi with hardened glares. Their hatred combined form an almost suffocating aura. The cadets never knew they could hate their Captain that much. He may have punished them and forced them to clean, but causing a loveable innocent cadet to committe suicide crossed the line. Their eyes darkened in anger as they stared the Captain down, like enraged wolves looking at a hunter. Levi quickly fled the scene and ran outside. He ran out the door, greeted by the rain that suddenly appeared. The farther he ran, the harder the rain fell. It rained so hard to the point where he couldn't see what was up ahead.

He suddenly stopped and collapsed on his knees onto the muddy ground. He lifted his head, looking up at the sky and screamed out her name, pain, regret, and sorrow all evident in his scream, but the rain engulfed his scream, no one else but him could hear the screams that erupted from his now scratchy throat. Tears slowly ran down his cheeks as he looked up in anguish.

"I'M SORRY (Y/N)!! I DIDN'T MEAN FOR YOU TO KILL YOURSELF!! PLEASE COME BACK TO ME!! (Y/N)!!!" He screamed out once more before hanging his head low, all the guilt building up, causing him to loose all his senses and for a moment he thought he heard her angelic voice one last time, whispering into his ear through the wind.

"In all dues time Levi. In all dues time..."

+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

Sup guys!! This one was a bit longer than I anticipated, but oh well. I have a song for this story, but I'm not gonna put a video on for it. It's call "It's Not Over" By Daughtry. It's a good song and the song kinda goes well with the story, but I don't know, you guys can decide. Anyways I have to go and as always, Ciao!