Hero Adams

Hero Adams looked at the slick looking car passing on the road and felt scared. They are the captives.

He walked over to the window and reflected on his bustling surroundings. He had always hated the lively city with its illuminated, tall skyscrapers. It was a place made him not know whether to feel heroic or scared.

Then he saw someone in the car, tied up and naïve. It was the trapped body of Lucy White. Lucy was a beautiful damsel with messy hair and a slim body.

Hero gulped. He glanced at his own reflection. He was a happy-go-lucky, heroic, superhero with silky hair and a smooth body. His friends saw him as a nerdy comic book nerd. Once, he had even brought a weak old lady back from the brink of death.

But not even a heroic person who had once brought a brave old lady back from the brink of death, was prepared for saving the love of his life from the mafia.

The dark sky teased his vision like violent crows, making Hero anxious.

As Hero ran at the speed of light towards the car and Lucy he saw Lucy get closer to him, he could see the pain and upset on her face.

"I am here! I want to be saved," Lucy bellowed, in a wispy tone. She slammed her fist against the car, with the force of an infant. "I frigging love you, Hero Adams."

Hero looked back, closing in on the car that had his lover in it. "Lucy, don't worry," he replied.

They looked at each other with loving feelings, like two inseparable, love-struck foxes separated by a very violent kidnapping. Hero heard distant pop music playing in the background and the music made this feat seem all the more heroic.

Lucy studied Hero's spiky hair and athletic body. Eventually, he took a deep breath. "I'm sorry, but I can't let you to be saved," he explained, in pitying tones."You have the mark, not even my powers can reverse that."

Lucy looked desperate, her body stiff like a tall lamp post.

Hero could actually feel Lucy's heart shatter into thousands of pieces. Then the beautiful damsel disappeared away the distance.

Hero just potentially killed his lover. How can he live with that?

THE END