Through My Twin's Eyes ~Ch. 2~

Remember to read Chapter 1 (:

Pleeeease give me some feedback. Hehe.

Just to let you know the romance will start next chapter :)

Chapter 2

~Emma's POV~

Thank god school is over. Now it's time to go get my new heels!

I walked out of the front doors and hurried along to my car. Devin's already left. We usually don't say goodbye to each other every day so this didn't upset me.

I got into my car and drove home with the top down again.

I pulled into the driveway and Addison was standing against her car waiting. I turned off my car, grabbed my purse, and got out.

"Took you long enough," Addy said. She turned around and got in her car. I walked to the passenger side; looking at my reflection in the windows. Still look amazing. Addy saw me looking at myself.

"God, could you be anymore conceited?" she said as I got into the car. "It's not like you have much to look at." She laughed to herself. "You look more and more like a twig every day." I swear she could be a bigger bitch than me.

"Can we just go?" I replied. "I don't want to hear your bullshit right now."

She opened her mouth in disbelief that I just cussed at her. She threw the car in reverse and sped away down the street.

We drove in silence.

~~

We got to Max's Heel Emporium fifteen minutes later. I was relieved when we pulled up. I couldn't stand the silence any longer.

I opened the door and saw my sister wasn't budging.

"Are you just going to stay in the car?" I asked. My voice had a nice tone to it.

"Yeah," she said. She turned to look at me. "I'd much rather sit in here than watch you put on shoes."

I slammed the door and walked in the store.

~Addison's POV~

Okay, maybe I should have gone in. It's been ten minutes and I'm officially bored.

I got out of my car and decided to take a walk down the sidewalk.

My phone vibrated in my back pocket. I looked at my phone. I had a text from my good friend Tye.

HEY WANNA HANG OUT?

I texted back.

SORRY I'M OUT WITH EMMA RIGHT NOW. GRRR. I WISH I COULD. RAINCHECK TOMORROW?

I walked a little more and my phone vibrated again.

SURE. I'LL TEXT YOU TOMORROW. PEACE.

I hope he wasn't mad. I'd been ditching him a lot lately.

I walked past a couple of more stores when I saw her.

I saw a lady sitting at a small table in front of a coffee shop. She looked like a gypsy. She had a sheer purple scarf wrapped around her dreadlocked hair. Feathers were attached to her gold dangling earrings. I saw a little sign propped up next to her table. It said: Palm Readings. $5.

I was curious. I've never had my tarot cards read, my palm read; anything that had to do with psychics I had never been a part of.

I walked over to her table and sat down in the empty chair across from her.