doors to perfection

Sir your daughther is waiting out front i herd our butler tell my father. As I waited in the front seat for him to get ready.

Tell Samantha to quit complaining and be more patient i hear my dad yell to the sweet old butler.

I feel kinda bad for him he must have the worst job saying he has to respond to my every need wich is alot and having to put up with my fathers constant yelling on top of that.

Your father wants you to be patient and stop complaining sorry the butler tells me while handing me a glass of water.

Thanks ... i say forgetting his name. Your welocome Samantha he tells me while walking away.

I smile to myself, hes nicer then our last butler I said thinking outloud .

The last butler my dad fired sence he was "getting to old" not that im complaining he was always bossy.

The new one is kinda cute and seems nice. He cant be atleast 1 or 2 years older then me.

My Dad always get a new butler he never keeps a butler for more then a year. I guess its becuase he likes to have people around 18-25yrs old working for him so he has an excuse to hire young maids he hits on.

He told me its becuase the younger u are the more energy and work you can get people to do but i believe its an excuse he uses to hire 18yr old maids and hit on them. He thinks no one knows but its pretty obviouse thats the reason. Its also gross sence they dont even push him off like they encourage it. Grosss right!?! Well thats the story of my life .

Imagine a 38 yrs old and a 18 yrs old like she old enough to be my twin sister
T

hings people do for what a 50$ JCC purse.

Well i gotten off topic let me introduce myself im Samantha Jordyn. Yes daughther of Matthew Jordyn creator of JCC (jordyns clothing co).

Must people freak out when i tell them who my dad is. Others just stalk me CREEPY right? Well I tend not to tell people my dads name our my last name becuase they go from 0 to 100 real quick.

I mean one minute they are hating on me becuase im wearing sweats and a tanktop. Saying i cant afford JCC the next minute i tell them i am "JJC" , and show them a pic of me and my dad they want to be friends.

K your probally wondering "if your dad owns one of the top biggest clothing company ever why werent you wearing it".Well first off i will never in my life wear a JJC not that i hate it i mean i love the designd and its not like im not proud of my dad truly i am.

Its just i realy find it wierd to wear clothing named after me just seems wierd to me and the clothing isnt my style. My style is more of sweats or shorts and sweather or tanktop. Not a croptop or shorts that barely reach your wrists when you put your hand down.

You guys are probally also wondering "if your dads a celeb then why arnt you?" Honestly must people dont even know i exist. Like they might of herd, that my dad had a daughter but they realy never knew who i was. when paparazi takes pics of me and my dad im not relevent im just that one kid. So yea i dont share the fam with my dad not that i want to.