Untitled Part 1

Your P.O.V. The ray of sunlight is starting to rise. I barely can open my eyes. I tried to move but there's a pair of arms around my waist. I smile as I know whose hands that belong.I turned to face the owner of the hands slowly. I give him a light kiss on his nose. I traced his nose bridge with my finger slowly not wanting to wake him up.His eyes fluttered opening slowly. His pouty face that he make while sleeping turning into smile. "It's still early. Sleep some more.", he mumbled and buried his face on my shoulder. "Oppa. Let's go out today. It had been three days since we arrived and we didn't do nothing at all.", I draw a circle on his chest. Tickling his side of the body. "What you mean by nothing? We did something better than walking outside there. We did--", I quickly snapped and cover his mouth. "Oppa. Don't say it. Its embarrassing.", I blushed and turned around back facing him. I admit it was amazing but its still fresh on my mind how it happened. My cheeks become hotter as I playback again on what happened.I pull the blanket and covered my whole body with it. Gosh! Why did he mention about that 'thing'? I heard SUHO laughed loudly and kick him. I don't know where I kicked him but the next time I heard is a loud thud. I remove the blanket and quickly checked on him. He laying on the floor, covering his stomach. I panicked. "Oppa. Are you okay? Should I call the doctor? Oppa!", I shaked his body checking if he is okay. I was trying to grab the phone when SUHO pulled me down onto the floor and trapped me in between his arms. He was on top of me just like last night. "Op-Oppa..", my voice were shaking because of nervous. SUHO didn't answer. He just stared at my face. I broke the eye contact. "Look at me, love", Oh God! His voice really make my stomach fill with butterflies flying around. I didn't move. Next thing I know is, his lips on my neck. Marking his territory. He already know my sweet spot and he keep sucking and kissjng there. I let out a moan."Ah, oppa. Not now. I'm still sore." "Say the magic word if you want me to stop.", SUHO keep kissing around my neck going down my neckline.
"SUHO oppa", still not stopping. "Ye-yeobo", he stopped and stare at me. He kiss my lips and release me from his traps. SUHO sits on the bed pulling me to sit on his laps. He hugged from behind. I placed my hands on his arms. Enjoying the view through the glass window. "Jagiya. Why did you choose me? I mean I'm not that tall like CHANYEOL and SEHUN. I'm not cute as LAY. You know I'm not a per---", I stopped him by sealing his mouth with my lips. I broke the kiss and turned to look at him in his eyes. "Do you trust me?", I asked him and he nodded. "I don't want any other men. I don't need a tall guy to be my husband. I don't want my husband is a cute guy because there will be many women and girls chasing after him. I just need his love and trust. In return, I will give him what he want. Okay? Anything else, KIM JUNMYEON-ssi?", I surround his neck and closen the gap between us. He shaked his head as a sign fo no.He pecks my lips and grinned like a kid. "Let's go outside and grab some breakfast. Let's go. Ppali ppali.", I release my hug and walk to the bathroom. But SUHO grabbed my arm and pulled me into his hugs again. "Let me have my 'breakfast' first.", his pure eyes turns into a lust. I widened my eyes, next thing I know is its already dark outside and I just continue my sleep and tighten my hugs and lay on his chest. Tomorrow is gonna be long day again.

=== THE END ====

FOLLOW MY INSTAGRAM @OVERDOSE_KJM
AND HIT THE LIKE BUTTON.

FOLLOW ME ON WATTPAD AND VOTE FOR MY STORY.

THANK YOU.

NOTE: IF YOU HAVE ANY REQUESTS, JUST DM ME ON INSTAGRAM OR WATTPAD. I WILL TRY TO DO MY BEST FOR YOU. TQ