PART ONE: Name and Appearance

Welcome, my dear children. Today, STD-Senpai will teach you how to make a good, decent, and original fan troll. If you somehow get offended by this, then welcome to the Internet. You'll either get used to it or become the next princesselizabeth013. Anyways, let's just get on with the lesson!

The first thing you'll need to do is to create a name for your new OC/FC. Now, it's canon that all trolls have 6 letters in their first and last name. If you already fucked up that part, then I do not know what to say. In Hussie's standards, you'll have to base their first name off of a god/goddess or a river or something, but in my standards, choose a word that relates to the fan troll's personality and convert it into a different language. Just make sure that the name is not a human name (example: Trinity, Marisa, Claude, Alexander). For the last name, the same rules apply: six letters, and it can't be a human last name (Nitram is an exception, as it's Martin backwards).

Also, don't have your fan troll share the same last name with a canon character. I'll explain why in the next chapter.

For the hair, it has to be black. It can't be blonde, white, red, etc. Unless you use a bloodstreak (that highlight Eridan has), then that's not o-fucking-kay in my book. Just remember that the fan troll's bloodstreak has to be their blood colour.

And for the love of Andrew Hussie, please do not make your fan troll have )(IC length hair unless your fan troll is basically )(IC in an alternate universe/time-line/whatever.

For the skin, I'd suggest you stay away from pale unless your fantroll is a rainbow drinker, with jade blood, mind you.

I honestly don't care if you use any natural body type for your troll. Just remember that taller, more big-boned trolls will weigh more, and if they're female, then they'll have bigger titties. If you have a "body type" that consists of extremely large breasts, a thin waist, and hips that could make my female fan trolls jealous and str8-ish male fan trolls dying from a nosebleed, then you fucked up, unless you're making a Joke Sue. If you are, then the boobs are not big enough you failure.

If you have a sea-dweller, you have to give them fins. It's rather obvious, but I've seen a few "sea-dweller" fan trolls without any indication that they are a sea-dweller.

Now, clothing.

On Alternia, wearing your blood colour is a no-no, especially if your fan troll is a mutant blood. Well, you can only really wear it on your sign, and I suppose royalty (fuchsia and violet bloods) and jade bloods are an exception. Anyways, for Alternian trolls, stick to dark tinted clothing (as in, black, grey, black, black, edge, black, and more black). For the clothing choice, the most revealing thing you can pull of is a tank top and knee high shorts. Sorry.

Now, on Beforus, you can show off your fan trolls blood colour all you fucking want. You can even have them wearing white. Go fucking nuts with the clothing as long as they don't look like a two dollar hooker.

Anyways, I think I covered everything in the appearance + name section. Tell me if I missed something.