Kevin

"Man not again" frustrated I said.

A bird pooped on me but it's not an ordinary bird it's a bird that follows me everywhere also known as Kevin.

"Run for it"I shout loudly trying to warn everyone about the pooping bird Kevin.

But nobody listens so I run and go into hiding.

But you guys probably want to hear this story from the beginning ok here we go.

It was an ordinary day and I was walking to school with my friends: Issy,Tahnee,Jamie,Sharni,Keely,Me and Aimee.

Suddenly we realized that we were walking to school which is a big fat NO because we all hate school so we phoned the school and told them that we were all going on holiday and we used our voices to pretend to be our parents and they took it.

We quickly changed direction and headed to Marion shopping centre.

When we got there we all ordered the same: triple cheese burger with extra everything,3 hot fudge sundaes each, extra large coke, 5 large fries each covered in triple the fat.

I know what you're thinking delicious and yes it was.

After that we went to intencity and I used $1000 but I won 1 ticket I know what you're thinking how did I get so much.

We were cashing ours in but I want to save mine so I can keep saving up.

We finally went to the reject shop to get some clothes but then we realized its Kmart we were looking for so we walked there .

When we arrived "ahhhhhhh"I shouted as a naked man runs past us.

"You go baby"Tahnee and Jamie screamed even though he was in his 80s but it was pretty funny.

Issy rushes in and tried some undies and a bra on in PUBLIC it was so embarrassing but then we followed her and started dancing around in undies and bras it was in public soooo funny.

Police told us to leave so we did but they didn't give us our clothes so we were walking around Marion in bras and undies it was more embarrassing in big public and all the guys were whistling at us and some of them were totally GROSS.

THANX FOR READING FINISH REST SOON