My Abusive Boyfriend .

Jamie'sPOV

Hi my name is Jamie Sanchez im 17 and in the 12th grade im from , Miami Florida i have long Honey Blonde hair that stops at the middle of my back ...and i have Hazel eyes and deep dimples with baby freckles on my cheekbones alot of people say i have a coke body ....but i dont believe it i feel fat ....i only weight 154 ... i needa lose weight ...anyways im caramel skin color (beyonce's skin color) i have huge boobies from my mom ima D ... Too big ..not good for my back when i get older lol but i also have a big booty too....from my grandmother ....jesus she got a big butt...but i live with my mom and my dad left me when i was 4 he cheated on my mom with some hoodrat inna street supposedly she was giving him enough sex so he got tired of it and just up and left ....but w.e my mother has been treating me so god and im proud of her but anyways lets get back to the story ....i am in a relationship with this guy name Kenneth we have been together for 3 in a half years and he was the sweetest boyfriend you can ever have...but he changed after his father died hes change ...hes been always in a bad mood ..blaming stuff on me ...threatening me ....hitting me i just couldnt believe my kenneth was like this it hurt alot but let me start all the waaaaaaay from the begging.

*

*

*

*

*

~ Septemeber 23 , 2011 .

Jamie'sPOV

*BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* *BEEP* * BEEP*

I woke up to my alarm beeping loud as shit in my ear ..i hit the snooze button and sat up on the side of my bed dragging my feet towards my bathroom across the hall from my room . i walked in and closed the door and turned the shower on medium i walked towards my full body mirror and looked at myself ....JESUS i look hidious , so i started to strip out of my clothes and stepped in the warm shower i first rinsed my body off and washed my hair then 10 mins later i got out the shower wrapped a towel around me and grabbed my dirty clothes with me i went into my room closed it and locked it i tossed my dirty clothes in my hamper and dropped by towel and headed towars my draw i searched for a pair of underwears and my blue bra to go with it . i put it on and lotioned myself down with my favorite lotion strawberry then i put deodarent on and put on black socks i put my wet hair upp in a bun and went to my closet i searched for an outfir and pulled out a all white shirt that stops at the top of your belly button , with some Ripped skinny jeans and my all white air forces i put my hair in a sock bun at the top of my head with some hoop earrings and lip gloss i grabbed my side purse and my phone a walked towards my door i grabbed my favorite perfume ocean breeze and sprayed it all over y body then i ran down the stairs and hugged my mom and kissed her and headed out the door ... while i was walking i pulled out my all black Beats and put them on and blasted 2 on By Trinashe Ft School boys. then i finally arrived at my school like always bitches giving me dirty looks cause i look better then them , but idc cause none of them can beat me....then i walked to my locker opened it and grabbed my books for my next class then i've heard a bunch of laughter coming down the halls and i look to see the whole football team and Kenneth *sighs* kenneth is Goooooorgeous i was always in love with him from 7 grade he is a jawn . (meaning sexy) he was walking my way and one of his friends accidently touched my butt..."oops , im sorry i wasnt looking where i was going" he said then they all started laughing but kenneth he just stared at me and smiled .. i started blushing and i didnt know what to do so i turned back around and acted like i was looking for someone i officially closed my locker and turned around and started walking to class..i walked in and sat all the way in the back like i always do . then the bell rung and they all walked in roudy and loud . i looooooved this class only because kenneth sits right behind me . he sat down and sits like he always does....then the teacher started to speak .

"Good morning class i am your new teacher Mr.Wagner i will be teaching you about how to conversate with one another ....we will be doing a project about meeting new people . but first pass up your homework" he said.

Jamie: I pulled out my folder from my sidebag opened it and grabbed my h.w i tapped the person in front of me it was a boy he looked like my age he was lightskin with green eyes he was really cute . but i wasnt interested . then i leaned over my desk to pass it to him and sat back down . then somebody tapped me and said "Hey ma can you pass this up" i knew it was kenneth and by the sound of his voice and the feeling of his breath going down the side of my neck i was just in love and stuck i didnt know what to say or do .....so i turned around grabbed his h.w from his hand gently and his hand touched mine i lookedup at him and he was looking at me dead in my eyes and i was blushing so i had to turn around ...when i did before i even gotten to hand the cute boy the h.w the teacher spoke and said "you guys have the rest of the period to your self i will chose partners tmm." then i leaned over my chair and i felt my shirt rise up in the back showing my lower back and my back dimples out . and i handed him the paper and i heard kenneth say "Daaaamn , i cant wait to give a try of that ass." all of the boys statrted laughing and i sat back down blushing harder then ever . then i've seen my friends started walking towards me cici , aly , & gabby they all pulled up a chair next to me

"Heyyyy bestfriend" cici yelled .

"heeeey , " i chuclked back .

"soo what you blushing for?" aly asked me but quietly cause the boys were literally right behind us .

"im not blushing" i blushed even harder.

"oh pleaaaase girl . gabby said

"uugh , okay fine you guys already know ...

"oooooooh" they all said at the same time and smirked .

"ya would be cute together. aly said .

"oh no how much i would love to but i cant..hes a huge player." i said .

"your right" aly said

"That ass so fat i need a lap dance!1" kenneth sung .

all the boys started laughing we all looked at him and kenneth leaned back patted his leg at me and smiled showing his sexy purly white teeth. i just rolled my eyes and smiled while turning back around .. then the bell rung meaning it was time for our next period we all grabbed our stuff and headed to our next class..

*

*

*

* Im gunna skip to lunch..in the next chapter.