A Story By Us ~ Wattpad Users

HEY!!

Oh my gosh. I am SO excited for this book! I hope you guys are as well! Okay, so if you're new to me as an author or new to this story or idea or whatever, I'll explain what this book is all about.

You know when you write or read a Wattpad story, and everyone comments like what they think should happen next or a great idea they came up with or maybe criticism about something they HATE about the story? Or maybe when you read a book you think "oh my gosh, I have the best idea for what should happen next" or "this would be the BEST ending" ? Well I, personally, see and do those things a lot!! ^ And I thought, what if there was a story where anyone could write a chapter or share their ideas and so no one could complain, everyone would enjoy the story, and plus it would be a pretty interesting novel! It's pretty much a win-win situation. And I'm going through with it so I really hope there is participation!

To write a chapter, comment on the latest chapter updated in this book like: "I wanna write a chapter" haha, and after each update I'll choose someone to write the next chapter and then they can work on it throughout the week, email it to me or get it to me in some way, and I'll post it!! Obviously you'll have full credit, plus I can advertise a story of your own if you like ? And of course the chapter will have to flow from the last one, sort of like that game we used to play in primary school where you would add on a sentence to the story? The sentence could be about anything you wanted, but had to flow/relate to the last? Yeah.

Anyway.... I'm dragging on now. So I really really really hope and pray that people are interested and join in!!!! HAVE FUN!!

xxx

PS- If anyone has ideas for the story cover? I'm so open to them.