Chapter 1

STOP READING MY STUFF EMILY

You had just stepped out the bus and stared at the now huge building ahead of you. You took out your phone to check if you had the correct address before walking through the automatic glass doors. Many security men stood by every for you could see, you were positive that this was the right place now judging by the high security and how everyone was wearing a suit or something posh. You examined the room before you took out your phone once more to read the directions Big Hit had sent you. It read "take you elevator to the 5th floor" and you did so you reached the elevator before being stopped by security guarding the elevator. His quick movement of the arm made you stumble a little back, gyrating in your step.
"ID ma'am" He spoke in a low voice and with a straight face before resuming his hands behind his back.
You pulled out your ID card and showed it to the male as he towered over you. He cautiously read you details before he aloud you access to the elevator by stepping aside.
"Miss (y/n) (y/ln), Big Hit has been expecting you" He spoke once more in a more polite and calm tone before bowing.
"U-um, thank you sir" You said formally bowing back at him.
He pressed the elevator button which read 'up' and you thanked and bowed at him once more before stepping inside. You read all the buttons inside before pressing the fifth one. You cautiously waited as the elevator went up shaking as you know you are about to meet idols. You thought about your bias, JungKook as you are going to meet him in person any second now. Just the thought of him made your blood run to your face and your smitten heart beat at inhuman speeds. You snapped out of your lovestruck thoughts, not wanting to be suspicious and stepped out the elevator as you reached the correct floor. You examined your surroundings as you walked down the corridor trying to find the door which reads 'Bangtan Sonyeondan'. You nervously walked as your heels made noises along the floor. You thought you dressed up too posh and a spark of anxiety shot through you. You were wearing a pencil skirt which stopped just passed the mid thigh, not wanting to look like a sl*t; black heels, a white shirt/blouse and a black cardigan. You thought you looked too formal but you let it slide. After what seemed like forever you finally reached the door, you took a few deep breaths before knocking on the door, waiting for permission. Once heard, you reached for the handle and twisted it. You squinted your eyes as the light hit them and looked around the room. The other stylists, the manager and Bangtan were staring at you. You felt nervous until you saw Jeon JungKook, he was also looking straight at you, his hair was a beautiful brown color. Your heart skipped a beat at this gorgeous sight and your eyes widened, you quickly averted your gaze though trying not to look like a creep. You felt your face heat up but tried to avoid it....

CHAPTER ONE, DONE, NAILED IT. I think lol. I hope you enjoyed! I wrote this story because the idea of this just popped into my head! Please look forward to the next update! Annyeong! 💗🍪